+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PWNAGE 2.0 PC Workaround

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
never works lol thanks though
    KelvinalF
    never works lol thanks though
    Last edited by KelvinalF; 07-21-2008 at 02:47 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jonny202003's Avatar
    Thanks

i found the problem with my 3g i dunno if this will solve anyone elses problems, i forgot to place a hacked version of x12220000_4_Recovery.ipsw in the device support folder and that was the whole problem! My 3g is now jailbroken woohoo!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Why can't somebody convert Pwnage 2.0 to PC. I mean I hate how WinPWN doesn't have the many features and options that Pwnage has. I would like to convert it and still have it named Pwnage just so it can be compatible with PC users. I am willing to do it if I knew how but I'm just hoping for someone out there that can do this. iTunes works with PC. Why can't Pwnage since it looks like the iTunes interface..

Thanks

I used this method and now i can't connect to any wifi. its not greyed out or anything but i get the "unable to join the network". anyone else with this problem or know how to fix on 2.0?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have 2.0 iphone 3g jailbroken with cydia, using this method on Jailbreaking your iPhone 3G on Windows - Hacking - iPhone - Whirlpool Broadband Forums

Worked perfect. Just make sure to follow the instructions exactly. You should see the pear logo.

By the way my 3g and calling works on att. So just make sure to follow exactly.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any chance you can up that file to megaupload or something as I do not have news group access to get it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny202003 View Post
    i found the problem with my 3g i dunno if this will solve anyone elses problems, i forgot to place a hacked version of x12220000_4_Recovery.ipsw in the device support folder and that was the whole problem! My 3g is now jailbroken woohoo!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jonny202003's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by themadsinger View Post
    Any chance you can up that file to megaupload or something as I do not have news group access to get it.

Thanks
    here ya go

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

anyone know where i can find the guide that tells you how to jail break a 1st gen iphone already on 2.0? I saw something about downgrading and pwning and stuff but could someone link me to it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i followed this and it worked perfectly fine for me. everything works flawlessly.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12