+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 Guide

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I followed the "1.1.4 to 2.0 upgrade guide". Everything works fine (except that it doesn't ask me for the bootloader (BL-..) files), I even get into the DFU mode. But
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I followed the "1.1.4 to 2.0 upgrade guide". Everything works fine (except that it doesn't ask me for the bootloader (BL-..) files), I even get into the DFU mode. But my iTunes (8.0.2) is giving me error 1600 and crap like that. And now my iPhone (2G, 8GB) is frozen and I really need it to work. I tried to go back to 1.1.4, but it gives me similar errors, (error 1600 or 20) Please guys, help me. Anything would be appreciated. At least tell me how can I go back to 1.1.4.

Just so you know, I've been using it for almost a year now. and I had unlocked it using ziphone, which is... pretty much dead now.

Thanks

guys, if you find a solution, plz plz plz put it up here. thanks..
    Last edited by rockeythegadgetguru; 11-23-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i've followed the wiki to the line got eventhing done but then it tells me i have to sign into itunes?!?! i have an account but no credit card and its not with AT&T i'm in australia and i'm with vodafone. PLUS can i just go straight to using my phone instead of all this? i'm getting a thing on my phone to connect to iTunes to activate. is there anyway to bypass this?

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567