+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JamJockey: simple, free, streaming music to your iPhone through Safari!

is a discussion within the

Web Apps

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey, We'd like to announce a new iPhone web app! JamJockey ( www.jamjockey.com ) allows users to search for any song and stream it right from the Safari web browser.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default JamJockey: simple, free, streaming music to your iPhone through Safari!
    Hey,

We'd like to announce a new iPhone web app! JamJockey (www.jamjockey.com) allows users to search for any song and stream it right from the Safari web browser. No app required! Just simple, free, unlimited streaming of any song you want to hear.

Thanks to HTML 5, JamJockey feels like a native iPhone app. Moreover, audio playback is fully integrated with the iPhone's native controls, so it supports background audio and headphone controls!

Along with instant streaming, the app also incorporates album coverart for a nice look, and has a functioning playlist and favorites list so it's actually useful!

Give it a try and let me know what you think! Just visit www.jamjockey.com on your iPhone.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, either on this forum or email us at [email protected].

Thanks!
    The JamJockey Team

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

Works nicely... good job!