+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken 3G koolll!!! but...

is a discussion within the

Web Apps

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi, I jailbroke and updated my Iphone 3G to 4.2.1, 06.15 baseband and I am really amazed by the power of a Jailbroken iphone. My question lies...I have downloaded many
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Jailbroken 3G koolll!!! but...
    Hi,
    I jailbroke and updated my Iphone 3G to 4.2.1, 06.15 baseband and I am really amazed by the power of a Jailbroken iphone. My question lies...I have downloaded many games and apps but plenty of games (like Doctor Who, Civilations..etc)and apps (like Aplogger 2.0 etc)fail to appear on my screen. I have checked the infos for the games/apps and many don't say what version is required but just states compatiable with 3G. Should I assume that the apps that fail to appear are not compatable with my version. I'm I correct or is it some bug on my jailbreak?
    Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dayve69 For This Useful Post:

Jessybored1 (02-24-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphonogasm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dayve69 View Post
    Hi,
    I jailbroke and updated my Iphone 3G to 4.2.1, 06.15 baseband and I am really amazed by the power of a Jailbroken iphone. My question lies...I have downloaded many games and apps but plenty of games (like Doctor Who, Civilations..etc)and apps (like Aplogger 2.0 etc)fail to appear on my screen. I have checked the infos for the games/apps and many don't say what version is required but just states compatiable with 3G. Should I assume that the apps that fail to appear are not compatable with my version. I'm I correct or is it some bug on my jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do they apear in the settings menu?