Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flash player for iPhone???

Default Flash player for iPhone???
    Is there one yet?

Skyfire in the AppStore is the closest thing

or frash in cydia
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Cool I'll check them out cheers

I recommend Frash, works well.

Hmmm I can't seem to get frash working. It's installed but flash content comes up as playable but when you open it it trys to load then says it can't be played

There is a special Repo to download Frash, Just google it and you find it, latest version is on that Repo.
    It always worked fine for me on 4.0.1

I found the repo no prob, gonna wait till im home to download it be quicker and cheaper on home network. Many Thanx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz229 View Post
    I found the repo no prob, gonna wait till im home to download it be quicker and cheaper on home network. Many Thanx guys
    No problem, tell me if you have any problems, I will try to help

Thanx rick I will do

Not working tring to look at the BBC website I enclosed a screenshot to highlight the issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Yeah frash doesn't seem to do anything besides recognize that there is flash content. Won't play it.

Frash doesn't work on videos, unless theyre about 5 seconds or under or it will crash, but it can do things like games that don't require a keyboard... Comex says that he is getting to adding bluetooth keyboard support, but I bet it's hard for him cause he's in the middle of making JailbreakMe 3.0 for iOS 4.2.1 and 4.3...

Yeah, skyfire should be most suitable for flash