Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What happened to iPicotv

Default What happened to iPicotv
    Hello I use the popular movie and tv streaming app ipicotv and for a few weeks now the site has been down and I have tried emailing him but the mailer daemon sent it back saying that it couldn't find him.

Does anyone know what happened to it or if it will be fixed?
    Thanks in advance :-)

Same here! I usually to watch tv shows on ipicotv on my iphone but now it doesn't work because the site has been down as you said.. I recent emailed Pico Vanbeveren so I will keep you update when he respond me. Hopefully, it will back ASAP

Yeah I just began using this app and was very happy with it! I was planning on donating, or purchasing the VIP membership, but didn't have the chance to before it stopped working! I would have been pissed if I had donated only to have the server go down like this!
    But who knows, maybe he's just upgrading the site. A little heads ip would have been nice though...

CHR!S

Default Pretty Annoyed
    I paid for it and now very disappointed. Would like to know also what happened

Smile cloudbrowser
    hello everyone i have recently found a new app at the app store called cloud browser which allows you to use flash on the iphone ipod touch and ipad. if you want to watch dbz on the iphone buy the cloud browser app when it is done installing click on cloud browser type in dbzepisode.org to watch all the dbz episodes also you cango to fgepisode.org for family guy spepisode.org for south park futuramaepisode.org for futurama tsepisode.org for simsoms pokemonepisode.org to watch pokemon op episode.org for one peice