Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rearranging bookmarks in Safari

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default rearranging bookmarks in Safari
    Hope I'm in the right forum...
    Is there a way to rearrange my bookmarks so I can have ffrequently used or my favorite book marks on top?

Thanks

that i know of and tried no there not a way but you can create a folder and added them there or make a web app link for you to added on your home page of your iphone/ipod touch

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Go to your bookmarks, hit edit and move the bookmarks where ever you want.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DoYouLikeLuxury? For This Useful Post:

nachoman (10-20-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Duh. Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You can do this by dragging them to the right or left. As you drag over other bookmarks, they slide away to make room for the one you are moving.
    Let me know if it works for you.
    mod/edit links removed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    You can do this by dragging them to the right or left. As you drag over other bookmarks, they slide away to make room for the one you are moving.
    Let me know if it works for you.
    It did not work for me. Neither did the other post... edit then move.Maybe it's because I have a 2g running 3.1?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nachoman View Post
    It did not work for me. Neither did the other post... edit then move.Maybe it's because I have a 2g running 3.1?
    I think it should be better to take your phone to app store. They might get it fixed for you. Best of Luck.
    mod/edit links removed

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm guessing yours doesn't look like this after pressing edit?

As a budding 'surfer' (back in the days when surfing the web still seemed mysterious and vaguely appropriate), I never took to Internet Explorer. I think it was because every time I opened a link in a new window it always managed to position it somewhere annoying on the monitor. Then again, maybe I just preferred the Netscape Communicator loading button. Either way, from the beginning I was a fan of using programs that didn't come with Windows, and it's a trend that I've followed to this very day.

It's not that I enjoy jumping on (or off) the Microsoft bandwagon - they're too easy to hate and it's even easier to forget that Windows has provided most of us with the majority of our computing experiences to date. It's just that if there are features in parts of Windows that annoy me, I turn them off, or find ways to do what I want without being driven into a blind, keyboard ruining rage... damn you, Office Assistant Paperclip!!!

Of course, Netscape is now defunct (though I still amuse myself with a Netscape skin now and then), and at any rate, if I shove nostalgia to one side and let honesty step in, I stopped using it years ago. There is, to my mind, a very obvious replacement, but there are quite a few browsers out there vying for a bigger share of the market. As far as the number of users is concerned, Internet Explorer is and will no doubt remain the King for a long time, but what genuine alternatives are there?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouLikeLuxury? View Post
    I'm guessing yours doesn't look like this after pressing edit?

Yes it does! I didn't realise I had to push EDIT first. Cool, mystery solved. Thanks!