Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Iphone advanced contacts gesture
03-25-2009, 04:22 AM #1Iphone advanced contacts gesture
I find that the iphone contact gesture is pretty uncomplete, so i'll try coding my own way for this, an app with more advanced features.
The features i will try to code are:
- blacklist : you can define status for contacts, for exemple, you can block them so the iphone will automatically reject / let ring when they call
- friend's friends gesture : you can define relationship between your contacts, so you can organize more things, for exemple, organizing tables at a wedding...
- associate contacts to their social networks accounts, like facebook, myspace, flick, linkedin, viadeo, twitter, last.fm, so you can get from it all informations you don't have, and import medias, or events from it.
- connexion to contacts' pages, blogs, with RSS feeds
- associate events to contacts who 're in. import events from facebook, etc. Alarm, birthdays, partys, etc. gesture.
- group gesture : group sms, doodle survey to organize meeting, etc...
- places gesture : associate some places (work, home, favorite pubs, restaurants) to your contacts, with google map/google earth/google streetview connexion.
I'm open to all your ideas !
Here is a link of a small survey, to let me know what options interest you more. It's very quick (10 yes/no questions), and it helps me a lot, so please take a look: IContact..
03-26-2009, 11:00 PM #2