Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3 Flytunes invites available!

Default 3 Flytunes invites available!
    I have 3 flytunes invites available for anyone willing to trade for them. I would like an invite to any private torrent trackers. PM me if you have any invites and we can make a deal. BTW if I don't get any offers in the next 3 hours, I will give them away to the first 3 people that ask for them. If you do have any torrent invites, I would prefer oink, supertorrents, torrentleech, Revolutiontt, or BitMeTV. Note: I want these invites for legal downloads =)
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 02-07-2008 at 07:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to m3thodandr3d For This Useful Post:

mbrando45 (02-07-2008)

Thanks

OOH!! I'd love to have one.

If I had one to offer I'd hook you up asap!

When I get one, I will definitely hook you up.

Mark

Since when do we publicly allow the trade of warez torrent invites in this forum? Because there is absolutely not one explanation you can give me for a private tracker that isn't warez. If you're after legal downloads a public tracker will do you fine.

public trackers do not supply stable speeds, and are not fast enough for me. I intend to only download free versions of games, such as americas army, other free programs and linux distros with fast speeds without having to deal with all of the fake torrents on public sites because I know on a private tracker people wouldn't jeopardize their upload ratio with fake stuff getting them banned from the tracked, whereas on public trackers anyone can upload anything. Tell me a public tracker where you can do that? and since when do you go thread bashing on me after I said that I would not be using the trackers for anything illegal. I am following the forum rules!
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 02-07-2008 at 10:09 PM.

I want a FlyTunes invite! My email is listed in my info. Please Please!

Reako