Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vwallpaper iOS 5

Default Vwallpaper iOS 5
    Is vwallpaper compatible with ios 5? If not any ideas as to when it will be, my phone is so plain with out it

i have to need this. plz any give help

you can download vWallpaper 2 from Cydia but make sure you download from the official repo for vWallpaper repo : http://deb.danstaface.net/

Unhappy landscape issue
    I Installed vwallpaper on ipad 2 after jailbreak with absinth on ios 5.0.1 took a little while but figured out how every thing worked

I basically use only 2 features panoramic and video

panoramic features works great in portrait but when i shift it into landscape my icons move but the wallpaper doesnt and then when i move to the icon to the left the image moves DOwn LOL .. HOW CAN I FiX this

video again stays the same when i shift into landscape mode but the video works for landscape and portrait if its on the look screen

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iwantmacyeah View Post
    I Installed vwallpaper on ipad 2 after jailbreak with absinth on ios 5.0.1 took a little while but figured out how every thing worked

I basically use only 2 features panoramic and video

panoramic features works great in portrait but when i shift it into landscape my icons move but the wallpaper doesnt and then when i move to the icon to the left the image moves DOwn LOL .. HOW CAN I FiX this

video again stays the same when i shift into landscape mode but the video works for landscape and portrait if its on the look screen
    U can't, the program isn't set up to see images up and down but left to right

I installed vWallpaper iPad 2 to Jailbreak iPhone OS 5.0.1 with absinthe ... took a while ', but he understood how it works ...

I basically use only two functions and panoramic video

Overview function works well in portrait mode, but when I move my landscape icons, but not the background and then go to the icon to the left moves the image down .. LOL How can I solve this problem

remains the same video again when I switch to landscape mode, but the video does not work in horizontal and vertical, such as research