+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noblesse Oblige- Animated background eden

is a discussion within the

Wallpaper / vWallpaper

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
So, i just got an ipod touch, 3 gen I think. My friend jailbroke it, and added winterthemes, etc. The only one he's added was the matrix animated wallpaper. But
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Noblesse Oblige- Animated background eden
    So, i just got an ipod touch, 3 gen I think. My friend jailbroke it, and added winterthemes, etc. The only one he's added was the matrix animated wallpaper.
    But I want something else.
    Yesterday I spent nearly half an hour making/cutting this up/animating a gif, which I assumed, would work if I got to winterboard on my ipod touch.
    However, I don't know the animated format, and I don't really own a MAC or the winterboard program to adjust and custom make everything.

So this is more of a request.
    And I don't know it it's possible.

You know the main screen which first brights up when you have to slide to unlock the screen?
    Well, I was hoping to have that animated, into this-

If it's too small, I can fix that.

Also, that's not the original, the original will be made, but only after someone agrees to help me DX

If this can't be to a main wallpaper but only a wallpaper that scene after unlocking the ipod, then that's fine.
    But, I've seen animated main wallpapers (the one that you see before you slide to unlock).

Can anyone help me out here?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

also, 2 attachments of the open screen background, other then the lock screen back ground.

One of them's clean.
    The second are how the buttons should eventually look.

If anyone can, and is willing, can you make the words Noblesse Oblige on the side scroll vertically?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noblesse Oblige- Animated background eden-wallpaper.png   Noblesse Oblige- Animated background eden-photo-1.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Noblesse oblige theme
    Quote Originally Posted by MelRey View Post
    also, 2 attachments of the open screen background, other then the lock screen back ground.

One of them's clean.
    The second are how the buttons should eventually look.

If anyone can, and is willing, can you make the words Noblesse Oblige on the side scroll vertically?
    hey guys i already made both of does... and all animated... ^^
    with HDI

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Finaly ive got it work... ^^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by userpjay View Post
    Finaly ive got it work... ^^
    Hello! I was wondering if you're willing to share that theme you made? It looks absolutely fantastic! If you're willing to, could you please give me a link? I'll will thank you till the end of time! >.<