Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jet's vWallpaper Collection

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flipino View Post
    can you re upload the alba one and the matrix reloaded. thanks and good job man.
    kool...thanks....ive just reloaded them the link should be good.

Talking Fast And Furious Vwallpaper
    Hey Jet GREAT work!!! Can you make a fast and furious MP4 vwallpaper of the fast and furious any kickass race seen? Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stolen View Post
    Hey Jet GREAT work!!! Can you make a fast and furious MP4 vwallpaper of the fast and furious any kickass race seen? Thank you in advance.
    the new coming soon movie? or the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    can you convert this one for me for a vwallpaper? Also where can i get Aimersoft free?Thanks

yea that would be swweeeet in hd n i have this blu-ray too
    Last edited by rza52; 01-22-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Hello Jet, either one would be fine. The first one would probably work better since it has the complete races. Thank again buddy, take care.

Either one of the fast and furious just a nice race seen.
    Last edited by stolen; 01-22-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

eh dumb question. How do we apply the wallpaper using Winterboard? I'm a rookie. Thanks for the wallpapers though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aznmixer01 View Post
    eh dumb question. How do we apply the wallpaper using Winterboard? I'm a rookie. Thanks for the wallpapers though
    hey....first you would need to jailbreak your iphone......than download Winterboard or Skrew vwallpaper through Cydia and in put these media files into these app folders using either SSH or Total Commander....look through the forums..they should have steps on how you us SSH and which folders to put it into.

thanks and enjoy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Megan Fox vWallpaper
    Jet,can you make a vWallpaper of megan fox in the transformer scene where she is bending over the hood looking at the engine. That would make a great one also. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis1996 View Post
    Jet,can you make a vWallpaper of megan fox in the transformer scene where she is bending over the hood looking at the engine. That would make a great one also. Thanks
    there you go....

Transformer - Megan Fox

Quote Originally Posted by jetlorider View Post
    hey....first you would need to jailbreak your iphone......than download Winterboard or Skrew vwallpaper through Cydia and in put these media files into these app folders using either SSH or Total Commander....look through the forums..they should have steps on how you us SSH and which folders to put it into.

thanks and enjoy!
    My phone is jailbroken and i do have Open SSH but don't know how. Please walk me through step by step cause i'm comp illiterate.

Thanks

My phone is jailbroken and i do have Open SSH but don't know how. Please walk me through step by step cause i'm comp illiterate.
    use total commander better...here's the link i load up for the software:

total commander

TPOT

here's a youtube instructions video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nueQPtE3yc&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by jetlorider; 01-29-2009 at 11:24 PM.

use total commander better...here's the link i load up for the software:

total commander

TPOT

here's a youtube instructions video: http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nueQPtE3yc&feature=related
    Thanks alot i finally know how to do it. Although when i use Winterboard and set Stereo's Leopard as my theme the video wallpaper don't work. I tried to used "set user wallpaper" and "lock user wallpaper" but still don't work.

Any advice?

Thanks

Thanks alot i finally know how to do it. Although when i use Winterboard and set Stereo's Leopard as my theme the video wallpaper don't work. I tried to used "set user wallpaper" and "lock user wallpaper" but still don't work.

Any advice?
    download Skrew Common vWallpaper.....and use that for your vWallpaper and vRingtones better......just use Winterboard for your theme only...becuz the vWallpaper function from Winterboard runs in the background when you are surfing through other applications in your iphone....that over works the processor. If that doesnt happen to yours...than great...but it happens to mines...so i use Skrew instead of winterboard as vWallpaper

download Skrew Common vWallpaper.....and use that for your vWallpaper and vRingtones better......just use Winterboard for your theme only...becuz the vWallpaper function from Winterboard runs in the background when you are surfing through other applications in your iphone....that over works the processor. If that doesnt happen to yours...than great...but it happens to mines...so i use Skrew instead of winterboard as vWallpaper
    You're absolutely right. It does slow down the iphone when i first fired it up but then it was ok. I bet if i use the applications it'll slow again. I guess i'll get rid of the other programs and use what you recommend. It does work with Winterboard themes right?

Thanks

You're absolutely right. It does slow down the iphone when i first fired it up but then it was ok. I bet if i use the applications it'll slow again. I guess i'll get rid of the other programs and use what you recommend. It does work with Winterboard themes right?
    skrew vwallpaper is it's own different application...n yes it will work aslong as you turn off the vwallpaper function in Winterboard first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Jet! I appreciate the Megan Fox vWallpaper.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mantis1996 For This Useful Post:

jetlorider (02-02-2009)

You have a great collection and they work perfectly. Could you make a vWallpaper of an Alicia Keys clip?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ant View Post
    You have a great collection and they work perfectly. Could you make a vWallpaper of an Alicia Keys clip?
    if you can load me a clip I can convert it for ya.....dont link me youtube videos cuz i cant download them....if you have the file just load it up in fileshare and link that to me.....or link a youtube clip of what you want..and i'll try to look for.

Thumbs up Jetlorider VWallpaper Request
    Any chance you could take the attached file and do the same sequence in a higher res from the bluray? By the way I used Adobe Premiere and can't get it to work once files done. Any ideas. Lovin the site. Cheers

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong place
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by chriggis; 03-02-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: no attchment

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast