+ Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

is a discussion within the

Wallpaper / vWallpaper

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
VWallpaper KILLS YOUR BATTERY!!!!! Trust me. I used to have it and my battery would drop 3% Every 2 minutes. Stick with a non animated wallpaper. My battery now lasts
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 610 Posts

VWallpaper KILLS YOUR BATTERY!!!!! Trust me. I used to have it and my battery would drop 3% Every 2 minutes. Stick with a non animated wallpaper. My battery now lasts me about a day and a half with average usage.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 02-06-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks

Bump. Hey all, haven't found any Pacquiao vWallpaper yet, can anyone do this one? Thanks again, cheers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NevU-Jvi3Fw&feature=related]Pacquiao Nike Commercial[/ame]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dudes...
    Phantom Flex camera slows down time, drops jaws with incredible 2,564fps slowmo footage (video) -- Engadget
    Hook a brother up ;^)...

PS can someone take parts of that video (coins, water, etc.), and chop it up with some clean looped seems?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iWashAdriana
    I cannot seem to find this one anywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Iwash Adriana
    Last edited by wero; 02-14-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Geacishhjct

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Wave
    This is one i made that kind of resembles the ps3 wave. If you play it on your computer you will notice it glitches at the end (isnt seamlessly repeating) - this is done on purpose because on vWallpaper (atleast on mine) it doesnt seamlessly repeat. So I adjusted the frames so that it gives the appearance of seamless looping on the iphone. If yours doesnt need this adjustment, let me know and I will fix that. Also, if you have any requests for colors let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 610 Posts

I have previously stated that Vwallpaper kills your battery. You don't even need Vwallpaper to have animated wallpaper. If you just put the right file format and label it as wallpaper.mov you will be fine. There are instructions in this forum on how to exactly set it up and how to make anything from youtube a animated wallpaper. Keep looking and you will find it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Ken Block
    I was hoping you could make a video wallpaper for me of this Ken Block video from You Tube? I tried making it starting from 1min 15 sec in to 5 minutes 15 second mark end. I did it and it works but I want it scaled to the whole screen and I can't cause I only have Windows movie maker and so if you could help me out it would be cool. Thank you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo[/ame]
    Last edited by cgoldberg; 03-31-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: didn't get link in

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi, does anyone here understand about the settings of the vwallpaper? I want to make my wallpaper so that it will automatically change itself based on the time, for example from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM it will be some kind of morning sky, but from 6:01 PM to 5:59 AM it will be a night sky. Just wondering if I can do that , thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by veilz_side View Post
    Hi, does anyone here understand about the settings of the vwallpaper? I want to make my wallpaper so that it will automatically change itself based on the time, for example from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM it will be some kind of morning sky, but from 6:01 PM to 5:59 AM it will be a night sky. Just wondering if I can do that , thanks!
    app! not video wallpaper

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Vwallpaper needed
    Ok so totally new to this just figured out ssh barely...and now trying to pull some vwallpapers to the iphone. Ok so it's going well but do you think you could do a fast and furious 1st movie when they're all on the line, lighting up the tailpipes before thundering down the straight?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could port or remake the android Starfield 3d Live wallpaper. I cannot find anything like it and would really enjoy having it on my device. It is the one thing my friend has on his Android that I want lol. Here is a link to it on the droid store https://market.android.com/details?i...aper.starfield
    and a youtube video of it in action Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper - Nexus One - YouTube
    If anyone could bring this to the Iphone it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

aye can u make a vwallpaper of this and with no sound.... oh and can u make it where the video completely covers the whole ipod screen! thankx

video link Ichigo vs Aizen Final Battle - Final Getsuga Tensho - BLEACH amv ita HD - YouTube

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone make a vwallpaper with rain drops sliding on the screen design...thank you

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Isn't there a program ya cab download for vwallpaper I can't seem to find it. I seen some YouTube clips and looked like they had a tweak or something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i need some video wallpaper ( iwash , idaner , virtua girl )

+ Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728