Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

sorry for my ignorance, but how do i add more vwallpapers to the library inside the app? i clicked on download more videos but there are only 3 vwalls available.

Can you make me some iPad size video thanks.

Thanks for making these vwallpapers.
    I already use them on my iphone4 and they look very good!!.

Grt,

Robertus.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoku View Post
    I just figured out how to make these vWallpaper's with Koyote iPod Video Converter (as per a previous message). I made the Leopard theme, as well as converting some Dreamscape desktops. Each zip contains a .JPG preview and the .MP4 animated vWallpaper.

Just use your favorite Windows or Mac GUI iPhone browser to access your directory structure. Place both the .JPG and the .MP4 in /var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos.

I'm Back Finally for my Iphone after it got stolen since then I made alot of vwallpapers here are a few the test out
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Empire State of Mind vwallpaper

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyonce vwallpaper

Lady Gaga Poker Face vwallpaper

If you have any request just PM me and link video. High Quality Videos only Please

Quote Originally Posted by pargoff View Post
    sorry for my ignorance, but how do i add more vwallpapers to the library inside the app? i clicked on download more videos but there are only 3 vwalls available.
    Just use your favorite iPhone browser to access your directory structure. Place both the .JPG and the .MP4 in /var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos. You will need to convert the video to 320x480 orientation with something like the free Fox iPod Video Converter, since most video's are in the 480x320 orientation.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM3ALMtY3O0[/ame]
    wanted htc desire hd default animated wallpaper as mp4 for use in iphone
    Last edited by gauravsuneja; 09-26-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Hey, Can you make the HBO Entourage intro? That would be sick!

Can you make the intro to HBO's Entourage? Dude that would be tight!!!
    Last edited by metalman213; 11-10-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How about a Asian Virtualgirl Background video

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jettechfsr For This Useful Post:

shake79 (02-04-2011)

Could somone make one from this vid YouTube - The Green Men at the Playoffs Vs the LA Kings about 12 seconds- the end? Thanks!

Is there a certain size when you export a movie using Imovie when creating a Vwallpaper. I've tried different settings with my video doesn't center on the iphone screen. I'm not sure what I should do....I have a iphone 4

Hello... I am in need of serious help with my 3gs. Its been jailbroken for a few months now and everything was fine til i started using vwallpaper. Now it is in a frozen state and is unusable =0( I cant even get into cydia to uninstall vwallpaper or even go to vwallpaper on my springboard... I need help someone please !!!!! 702-354-1524

I want a really high tech user interface as vWallpaper background. Regular Iron Man background is very nice, but a video Iron Man UI with data moving in the background would be amazing. I can't find any nice video UI or youtube. Anyone has the ability to make it?

vwallpapers are easy to make. if you are using a mac here are the steps

1. run QuickTime
    2. pick out your video that you want
    3. run screen record
    4. fullscreen your video
    5. edit video in iMovie by cutting out unneeded parts of screen
    6.place in your theme folder (The file you made just needs to be in a folder.) var/stash/themes/ using iPhone explorer
    7. name your file Wallpaper.mp4
    8. Activate with winterboard
    9.Respring

if u have any questions message me.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 01-06-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: didn't finish

This is the photo I want to play with. bottom right has a bright circle, I want to make it into a globe that still remain at it's location and rotate itself there. Top right rectangle with outlines glow dark and bright. The inside of rectangle will have shake movement that either move up to down or left to right.

I'm using a PC. can someone tell me what kind of program I need and the size of mp4 file. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

Can someone make or give directions on how to make a retina version of the following wallpaper (from the Upojenie theme) ?

Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIOHoDlI_s]YouTube - Dragon Ball Kai English Intro (Bluray 1080P)[/ame]if anyone help me do this but i was want from 49 to 54 it for my kid he love this part thankx in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ok how does this Vwallpaper works I looked on Cydia and find it I seen some cool ones on YouTube I would be interested in some just don't know how it work thanks for the help

Thanks

I seen a bunch of vwallpapers themes on there I seen a cool rain drops and a water vortex i just download them and that's it eh? I seen all the screen shots look different like the icons on the iPhone

Thanks

How about a lsu wallpaper like a short video of the tiger or just a clip of tiger stadium

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast