+ Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

is a discussion within the

Wallpaper / vWallpaper

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
Can someone please make a VWallpaper with the ending of the scarface movie. From where he starts loading his gun to were right before he gets his back blown out.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone please make a VWallpaper with the ending of the scarface movie. From where he starts loading his gun to were right before he gets his back blown out. THX! Surprised no one has asked for this yet.

Thanks

Here are the Scarface vRingtone and vWallpaper requested.... let me know what ya think..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0TIUVQ9L

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rjelwood For This Useful Post:

minastrilla (03-12-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

U are the man! Thx for the Scarface clip!!! Good stuff

rjelwood, For some reason it wont play when I throw it on my phone... I know its not cuz of the file size cuz I have bigger files that play. What u think is up?
    Last edited by minastrilla; 03-12-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hallo can someone make a vWallpaper from Lady Gaga Poker Face please.Thanks

Here are the Video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7MzicEAw0]YouTube - Lady GaGa Poker Face Hot Video HQ[/ame]

What's Jailbreak? BROC ALEXANDER's Avatar
    Thanks

did anyone get that lebron?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have a request, i would like to see some juggalo music video wallpapers and by juaggalo i mean either a insane clown posse or twiztid music video vwallpaper without the audio though. if u could do this that would be awsome thanx!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a request. I'm new to the forum. Is there any way I can get a dragonball z loop. Maybe one of goku or gohan doing a power up with the lightening and all that effect. Just a constant loop of power up. If I need to provide anything let me know

Thanks

Hello!
    I use GlassOrb Theme. And now i need a vWallpaper. Can someone pls make me a black and white vWallper... Maybe just white smoke on a black background... something like that? Thank you very much!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Repo help
    I seem to be unable to add repos. is anybody else having the same difficulties? and if not please help
    thanks

i also tryied to add this video to vwallpaper because when used from winterboard it freezies and must respring to work again, but when entered in vwallpaper it some how resizs itself and does not work. can some one help[
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vWallpaper requests and how to's-022.png  
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 05-24-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: attachment of video

Thanks

Hi yall! I just recently downloaded an (albeit pirated full-version) of some great video conversion software called Movavi video converter, so if anyone needs a video converted, just PM me. It can do perform plenty of functions, so just fire-away on how you want any videos converted. My computer is currently down (I'm typing this on my bro's laptop without the software), so expect some time (maybe a day) I can convert the video

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am trying to put videos in myself i ssh'd into my phone i took videos that i had from my computer and converted them. when i put them in the phone they work, but the scale isn't right i put 320 480 in, but it doesn't fit. the width is good the height comes out wrong.what program do you use when you make your videos? or is the video scale different?

i am trying to put videos in myself i ssh'd into my phone i took videos that i had from my computer and converted them. when i put them in the phone they work, but the scale isn't right i put 320 480 in, but it doesn't fit. the width is good the height comes out wrong.what program do you use when you make your videos? or is the video scale different?
    Last edited by djjugando; 05-30-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi. I hope it didn't take to long for me to reply. The software I use is Movavi video converter (google it). I use the full-version

I myself have been trying to create a vWallpaper, but currenly, I don't have my iPod. When I did though, I had the same problem. I can't remember, but I think the dimensions were different, either that or one has to rotate the video. Actually, just try converting to 480x320, oddly enough, that could fix it.

I will reply back in about a week when I get my iPod back (I'm grounded, even though I'm too old to be )and can test a sample vWall. But for now, download a vWallpaper from cydia, put it on your computer, and use your video editor to use what properties the working vWp used.
    Last edited by Tamkis; 08-08-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Added some info

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i tried 480 320 still no luck ill let you know if i figure it out. I'm going to try you video convert tonight. i already tried any video converter and avs converter, neither worked, your right about the rotation of the video all the converters convert the videos for us sideways. i just don't know how to rotate the videos?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djjugando View Post
    i tried 480 320 still no luck ill let you know if i figure it out. I'm going to try you video convert tonight. i already tried any video converter and avs converter, neither worked, your right about the rotation of the video all the converters convert the videos for us sideways. i just don't know how to rotate the videos?
    Try virtualdub... I did one last night and it's killer!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djjugando View Post
    Hello again! Well its august now, and I am no longer grounded for my iPod! I made a vWallpaper with Movavi Video Converter this week, and it looks perfect. Just to remind you, I'm using the full version, but the trial version should work well too. I just realized I could have used the iPhone settings preset, but I used the iPod preset. My instructions will be using the iPod preset.

How to make a vWp with Movavi:

1. Put your videos onto your computer
    2. Run Movavi
    3. Click on the "Advanced" Tab

A. In the "Convert to" box
    1. Pick "Mp4" or "Mov" for the first box (video format you want)

2. Pick a preset
    a.*iPod (320x240)
    OR
    b.iPhone(480x320)

3. Click "settings" button

B. Preset settings
    1.Under "Video Stream"
    a.Change "Video format" to H.264

b.Under "Options"
    1.Change the bitrate to your vids (optional, saves mem)

b.Uncheck "link of width and height"
    c.Change the width to 320
    d.Change the height to 480
    e.Change "Resize method" to "Stretch"
    f.Change "Resize quality" to your preference

2.Leave "Audio stream" the same!
    3.Save the preset (I called it vWallpapers)
    4. Click ok!

4. Add your videos to the app, and convert
    5. SSH your vids into vWallpapers app directory
    6. Congratulations! You now have vWps! :->

If this guide helped you, press "Thanks!"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamkis For This Useful Post:

jdogg84 (09-12-2010)

Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tEqkBTT4E]YouTube - Groovebusterz Talk To Me vWallpaper[/ame]

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/412987881/Groovebusterz_Talk_To_Me_-2009.mp4-Segment1_00-01-03-00-01-32_.mp4

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 261 Posts

Just downloaded the "vista vwallpaper" theme.
    It is a more subtile wallpaper with little but very interesting movement.

My question: I would really like to see a simular vwallpaper for the mac os x leopard theme.
    It would be awsome on my (and everyone elses) iphone4.

Robertus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vWallpaper requests and how to's-img_0244.jpg  
    Last edited by robertus; 08-16-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    Edit by Dash-2: This is now going to be the official vWallpaper request thread. It will be stickied as long as it is active. Please keep all request to this thread. Everyone is open to request and contribute.

I guess if nobody else is gonna do it i will.post all vwallpapers here.requests and so on.

i use photoshop to resize and to add color,docks,whatever.
    when i save it i click file,export,render to video.
    i save as .mov file.
    then i use amadis video converter to convert. it has a save as list i click the iphone 480x320 mpeg-4 . and then change it to 320x480 on the right. cause there isnt one for that. and thats it.
    im sure there is probaly a easer way but it works for me.after i save it in photoshop as a .mov file it does not work till i convert it.

o most forgot the first batch
    stereos wallpaper.rar - 31.76MB
    I have this video i was wondering if its possible to add video. You know any apps i could use. If you want i can email u this vid. Its TiTs! (not literaly) its a chick shakin her money maker

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    My question: I would really like to see a simular vwallpaper for the mac os x leopard theme.
    It would be awsome on my (and everyone elses) iphone4.
    I just figured out how to make these vWallpaper's with Koyote iPod Video Converter (as per a previous message). I made the Leopard theme, as well as converting some Dreamscape desktops. Each zip contains a .JPG preview and the .MP4 animated vWallpaper.

Just use your favorite Windows or Mac GUI iPhone browser to access your directory structure. Place both the .JPG and the .MP4 in /var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Santoku; 09-22-2010 at 08:43 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Santoku For This Useful Post:

carlharada (08-26-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

is anyone taking reuests on vwallpapers?