Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon Iphone Hack Successful

is a discussion within the

Verizon / Sprint / CDMA Carrier Q's

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I don't think you know what you're doing. I just really want to know how you plan to put dual SIMs in a CDMA phone which does not even take
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I don't think you know what you're doing. I just really want to know how you plan to put dual SIMs in a CDMA phone which does not even take SIM cards. And notice I said CDMA, how are you going to run a GSM network on CDMA phones? If that were possible why do we even have CDMA and GSM both? Why not just merge the two and have Verizon phones be able to take SIM cards and run off GSM networks?

I can guarantee you're just talking for the sake of talking now bc you have no idea what you're saying nor are you answering my questions.

Unless you're going to answer questions, I'd consider anything you say as spam.

Thanks

And you keep saying GSM. Do you know how to differentiate between GSM and CDMA devices? You clearly posted the title as Verizon, why are you talking about the GSM market when you posted the title for Verizon iPhones? Verizon is CDMA, not GSM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

He changed it to 60 days. It was 45 before

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok , thats all , i don not share anything anymore you guys dont know anything you guys just can operate candy store , nothing else you guys stuck on somewhere beetween cdma and gsm but i am not . method i am using totaly dufferent , i am located 07092 if you wanna come over come to my business and i will explain some of the things you dont know not all but it will make you clear

Thanks

I don't think you know anything dude.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Bans are available for sale

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

if you wanna help , i am alone , and busy ansewering some of the people they are telling me i am scam , i do not ask anything from anyone ,i found something and you guy talking about something you guys dont know , i can discuss thus even apple head engineer , even he will say its %100 possible

Thanks

So you're going to unlock an iPhone 4 on Verizon, which is CDMA, and you're going to take it apart and implement new hardware so that it can run on GSM networks. Because you're going to change the GSM market. And accept dual SIMs.

And then you're going to go to Apple's head engineer, and show him how you took the iPhone apart and rebuilt it with GSM capabilities.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i share the solutions with apple 2 mins ago you guys boring me lets wait until they response , once you learn this is possible please dont forget applogize

Thanks

It all makes sense now. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,772 Times in 6,869 Posts

perfect cents

Thanks

Apple's gonna release something revolutionary and apparently inexplicable soon...

Z!G
    Thanks

I will fully apologize if you come out with this "revolutionary" program. I will also come to your town and personally shake your hand and apologize.
    {~~iPhone-4 (CDMA)~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3~~}

{~~iPod Touch-4G~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3}

And yes, My jailbreak is sooooooooooooooooooo smooth and flawless. Well, almost flawless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Z!G View Post
    I will fully apologize if you come out with this "revolutionary" program. I will also come to your town and personally shake your hand and apologize.
    I will offer an apology as well if that were to occur I'll write an extended apology note and sticky it at the top of this forum on behalf of my judgmental and "jumping-to-conclusions" attitude. I'm serious, if it were to happen.

Z!G
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    I will offer an apology as well if that were to occur I'll write an extended apology note and sticky it at the top of this forum on behalf of my judgmental and "jumping-to-conclusions" attitude. I'm serious, if it were to happen.
    Haha. I guess I won't go to his town. New jersey is way too far from PA. I will still fully apologize tho.

Thanks

Alright, I tire of this showmanship.

For someone who professes to having inordinate knowledge of this device's inner workings, these should be very easy questions for you, Mr. Original Poster.

Who is the manufacturer of the N92 (Verizon iPhone 4)'s baseband? What is its model number and designation? Its instruction set's architecture? Maximum microprocessor clock speed? L2 cache size?

You have forty-eight hours (until 0900 UTC on the 22nd) to answer, or apologize for making false statements. Otherwise... well... I wouldn't want to be you.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,513 Times in 5,840 Posts

How cool, what a fun thread, glad I found it, sure needed a chuckle today.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Alright, I tire of this showmanship.

For someone who professes to having inordinate knowledge of this device's inner workings, these should be very easy questions for you, Mr. Original Poster.

Who is the manufacturer of the N92 (Verizon iPhone 4)'s baseband? What is its model number and designation? Its instruction set's architecture? Maximum microprocessor clock speed? L2 cache size?

You have forty-eight hours (until 0900 UTC on the 22nd) to answer, or apologize for making false statements. Otherwise... well... I wouldn't want to be you.
    He hasn't even answered the simple question of how he is going to incorporate dual SIMs into the Verizon iPhone and make it run on the GSM network, which he claims he will revolutionize the GSM market this way.

I doubt he's going to even bother answering your questions. He's just going to say (if he says anything at all) "you don't know what I am doing, you don't understand it, you will see. Apple will agree that this works."