Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Data Plan-How much do I need?

Default Data Plan-How much do I need?
    I'm looking at switching from T-Mobile to Verizon. Looking over their plans, I'm torn about how much data I need. I'm a relatively heavy user of Twitter/FB/Reading email/RSS apps on my phone, and a relatively lite user of Web, sending emails, though I do use both. Would 2G of Data be good enough for me? Also, I'd be getting the "family" plan with my wife-I assume that's 2G for each phone, and not 1G each, right?

Thanks

yes...............It's 2GB for each phone. That is what you will need. That is what I have and I barely stay under 2 gigs by the time it's time to pay up. Tho I dont have wifi. I do but i'm using it from one the surrounding houses around and I can barely get a good connection unless I go outside. So Im not on wifi that much...............therefore it is hard for me to stay under my 2GB plan. If you have wifi at home, or have wifi an the area where u most often use your phone then you should be fine.

Get to 2GB plan.................You will regret it if you don't, I promise
    {~~iPhone-4 (CDMA)~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3~~}

{~~iPod Touch-4G~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3}

And yes, My jailbreak is sooooooooooooooooooo smooth and flawless. Well, almost flawless