Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon Iphone Hack Successful

Default Verizon Iphone Hack Successful
    i am running IT company at new jersey , i have a invention i found best way to use any carrier on verizon iphone or any iphone even this method will %100 works on any iphone even iphone 5 , i know its not release yet but i can guratee will work %100 , same method will work on any apple ipads and ipods touch . i am not dumy i am not lier , i cant share my ideas from here but i am planing to sell this kits online. apple empire will damaged lot but i belived my method also legal they can not do anything i will also get pattent for this method . method just allow to people use any carrier any iphone devices . new firmware updates will not affect my method and also it will fix the antenna problem with effected iphones + will rise the battery life almost double . SAS

Quote Originally Posted by hkn301 View Post
    i am running IT company at new jersey , i have a invention i found best way to use any carrier on verizon iphone or any iphone even this method will %100 works on any iphone even iphone 5 , i know its not release yet but i can guratee will work %100 , same method will work on any apple ipads and ipods touch . i am not dumy i am not lier , i cant share my ideas from here but i am planing to sell this kits online. apple empire will damaged lot but i belived my method also legal they can not do anything i will also get pattent for this method . method just allow to people use any carrier any iphone devices . new firmware updates will not affect my method and also it will fix the antenna problem with effected iphones + will rise the battery life almost double . SAS
    Hi,
    I am interested in your invention.
    How can I find out more?

Don't believe it till i see proof
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Wow!! Any carrier, any phone (even unreleased), double battery life, unaffected by restores, guaranteed for life.

Terrible spelling, grammar, writing, and format. No contact information. Post count == 1. Registered today !!

Do you really expect anyone to believe you ? Proof required else this is spam !!

well any carrier on any iphone may b hard due to network types

any carrier any phone you will see just wait , i want to make money thats why i do not release ideas chinees still watching before i released i dont want anyone copy my invention

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Wow!! Any carrier, any phone (even unreleased), double battery life, unaffected by restores, guaranteed for life.

Terrible spelling, grammar, writing, and format. No contact information. Post count == 1. Registered today !!

Do you really expect anyone to believe you ? Proof required else this is spam !!
    some small changes can also support dual sim configuration and even unsported band

if you realy interested i am located new jersey i have IT TECH business , meeting only face to face at my business

i dont lie , but if i released secret this will cause tons of profit lost to apple , and ,someone will grab my idea and will earn tons of money what i am gonna get ? nothing ! if you guys think i am leing you guys totaly wrong , there is 2 reason i do not relased this 1st i dont really wanna hurt any gsm companies + apple 2nd i have to work with legal way i do not want to do anythink illegal , i also make some research looks like my method %100 legal but i believe i have to get some pathent for it before i relased . only think i dont like about apple they contract verizon or att ... and i have to deal with gsm companies to get iphone , this is so sucks, they charge tons of fees for nothing and provide poor service 2 years contract what the hack . i have a friend he purchase verizon iphone and he almost pays for familiy plans 200 $ you can lease a car at this price . we like to use iphone but apple must to sell their product without any subscription and let the people choose their gsm carrier , if apple dont fallow this in near future they will lost tons of money because verizon and other gsm companies selling apple product un acceptable prices , sorry about my poor english level
    Last edited by hkn301; 08-17-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Default wait will be in the market 3 months
    1st i found somethink no ones ever done it before , you call me spam but i am not , i am planing to release this next 3 months + this method works also any android phones not only iphone i can guratee min double battery life dual sim card + quad band , dont tell me how once i got the pathent you will see
    Last edited by i.Annie; 08-27-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: language edit

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hkn301 View Post
    1st i found somethink no ones ever done it before , you call me spam but i am not , i am planing to release this next 3 months + this method works also any android phones not only iphone i can guratee min double battery life dual sim card + quad band , dont tell me how once i got the pathent you will see how and you will realise you guys such a idiot .
    You've got something on the side of your lip... oh, right! It's *******
    Last edited by i.Annie; 08-27-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: language
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

Thanks

Verizon iPhone does not use sim cards.
    {~~iPhone-4 (CDMA)~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3~~}

{~~iPod Touch-4G~~~~iOS 5.0.1~~~~redsn0w 0.9.10b3}

And yes, My jailbreak is sooooooooooooooooooo smooth and flawless. Well, almost flawless

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Z!G View Post
    Verizon iPhone does not use sim cards.
    LOL caught redhanded! Nice catch, didn't notice he said "dual-SIM" for this so-called Verizon iPhone unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    LOL caught redhanded! Nice catch, didn't notice he said "dual-SIM" for this so-called Verizon iPhone unlock.
    Verizon also is not a GSM carrier, and he refers to them in his posts as "gsm". Verizon is CDMA.

Thanks

Yes I know, I just didn't catch that he said so bc I was too busy laughing. No proof in a post is enough proof for me that it's fake.

Thanks

I gotta say, I can't wait to see what " no one else had done before" LOL

You want to make money! Have you ever seen any "real" unlock programs that charge you! That is Bullsh**! If I came up with something that could put any CDMA or gsm phone on any carrier I would not charge people. I think you are a scammer. If this is real you have to let people use it for free. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK PROGRAMS BEING SOLD ARE SCAMS!

Donations are how you make money in the JB/unlock scene. If it is real than you will get a S*** ton of donations. You can't charge people for something that is not proven.
    Last edited by Z!G; 09-11-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Default i do not start selling anything
    i call my self smart guy, i found a way to you dont know , if you dont know someting about what i am doing just respect that and wait until i release information to public . I KNOW SOUND STRANGE , even maybe apple think its impossible sound like but NOT . i am planing to release some information soon , and you guys will learn how this possible . soory about my poor communication

Quote Originally Posted by Z!G View Post
    I gotta say, I can't wait to see what " no one else had done before" LOL

You want to make money! Have you ever seen any "real" unlock programs that charge you! That is Bullsh**! If I came up with something that could put any CDMA or gsm phone on any carrier I would not charge people. I think you are a scammer. If this is real you have to let people use it for free. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK PROGRAMS BEING SOLD ARE SCAMS!

Donations are how you make money in the JB/unlock scene. If it is real than you will get a S*** ton of donations. You can't charge people for something that is not proven.

Thanks

I'm curious as to how, as other people have mentioned, you're going to make a Verizon iPhone dual-SIM capable and run on the GSM network.

Man, I'm so excited dual sims. Where would it connect? To the imaginary sim card slot
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

Hey now Str4y, let's play nice. We should give every individual an equal chance to prove themselves with a logical explanation, and a video demonstration

Hey now Str4y, let's play nice. We should give every individual an equal chance to prove themselves with a logical explanation, and a video demonstration
    If this works, I'll be buying myself a couple i4's for verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

There is no SIM connector on the N92.

The N92 (Verizon) is the logic board on the top, the N90 (GSM) logic board is on the bottom. Image is courtesy of iFixit.com.

I really want to hear this one.

you dont know what i am doing once i start talking about dual sim support +almost doble battery life and fix anttena problem on iphone people say i am lier or say it impossible , its not impossible , and my solutions will change everything on gsm market , not only iphone , its will work all best smart phones on market. and i get tried to send message to people , i am responding because you guys telling me , i am scam or lier but i am not i will stop response this kind a message ,i am trying to help to people and earn some money , and i am sure this will crush gsm and phone companies contract policies market will be crash down , you guys dont know couple of things i know , this will be huge chanlange on the market and i dont even see iphone 5 i have no idea how is the circuit board or software will be , but my method will be work %100 i am sure , sound like a crazy but it works but need help on developer side and project remain secret this makes hard to develop because you can give all information to if you getting or sharing some kind a information with 3rd parties all i can say next 60 days if i can not complate this project i will release the information and demo .

get couple i pad
    Last edited by hkn301; 09-17-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast