Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Unlocking / Activationforums, a part of the
My delima. I've got 1.0.2 Ready to go with AnySim... I'm thinking of unlocking. But I don't know if i should. Should i wait a few days (a few days...
10-11-2007, 08:00 AM #1Unlock 1.0.2 or wait for 1.1.1 unlock?
I've got 1.0.2 Ready to go with AnySim...
I'm thinking of unlocking. But I don't know if i should.
Should i wait a few days (a few days without my iphone to show off) and just keep it in the box and wait for an easier jailbreak and unlock?
Or should i just unlock it.
Use it with a big grin. And wait happily until the dev team has a 1.0.2 unlock fix?
What should i do!?
Last edited by mofolo; 10-11-2007 at 08:31 AM.myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.
10-11-2007, 02:38 PM #2
10-11-2007, 04:16 PM #3
I would activate with 1.0.2 and wait till there's a much friendlier app, I have a 1.1.1. tried the downgrade an now It's just cycling on yellow yield and rebooting.
10-11-2007, 08:18 PM #4
10-11-2007, 08:30 PM #5
just stay with 1.0.2 Think Different
10-12-2007, 08:15 AM #6
free unlock is out. Check the news thread___________________________________________