Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP How to "activate" my phone

Default HELP How to "activate" my phone
    Ok. so i got to downgrade my firmware using itunes and i installed apptapp to the phone... BUT my phone still sits in the activate iphone screen and i cant use apptapp cuz i cant get to the home screen.. any suggestions... im kind of a noob but i know my way around computers so dont be shy.. thanks in advance!

Thanks

Please follow the two guides Stickied on this forum. They are detailed and easy to follow.

did that.. awesome write up btw... helped a lot. but i still get incorrect sim.. this iphone must be used with an approved sim. when i put in my card haha l any ideas? this is after i ran anysim
    Last edited by jonnystel; 10-11-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Anyway to get a guide on 1.1.1 activation? The current instructions are completely a foreign language to me, even though I've managed to jailbreak 1.1.1 and install SSH and BSD. I just don't understand how to do the final step and really need to activate.

haha yea same.. well.. i didnt install ssh and im installign bsd.. what i did so far was downgrade using itunes and apptapp.. then i ran packay.. to "activate" not really haha.. then i used ibrickr to install anysim and "unlock my phone"... i dunno man i know im doing something wrong haha.

If anyone's been sucessful with iASign on Windows I'd like to know about it. I have trouble with BSD install using winSCP. I always get error on first pass. 2nd pass works but when I try to execute iAsign.mac --automatic iPhoneActivation_private.pem I get bad CPU type. I've tried everything to no avail.