Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Downgrading To 10.0.2

Default Help Downgrading To 10.0.2
    So i ran itunes ver 7.3.2 i think... and i restored the firmware to 10.0.2.. then at the end u get a error message. i think it was 1013 error.. then i ran apptapp like your supposed to... and it says on the iphone.. please connect to itunes..my itunes is still running as it is supposed to. and apptapp says copying files . apptapp installer is now copying the required files to your iphone This will take 2-3 minutes.. is it just me or is half an hour a damn long time for something that takes 30 mins... it just gets stuck at this point .. i dunno.. i tried it many times.. any tips?

quit itunes it shouldnt take 30 min. maybe like 10 or less

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thebambino For This Useful Post:

jonnystel (10-10-2007)

still doesnt work... i think i might try it with the newest version of itunes... or apptapp... seems to me like apptapp is whats screwing it up and making it just sit there... i waited half an hour last night like 5 times and nothing... after like 25 mins of apptapp installing... the phone reboots but then goes back to the yellow triangle screen

ok it worked... i just had to get the new itunes and new apptapp and it installed .. now im at the activation screen and i want to install the trip1prepz package.. but i have no clue how to install it.... everytime i run apptapp installer it just reinstalls the firmware on my phone... and puts it back to the activation screen.. is there something im missing? wheres the "installer.app" located.. i searched finder and nothing.. ahhh please help!! also.. would i be able to use ibrickr from now on since im at the activation screen . if i used a pc.
    Last edited by jonnystel; 10-11-2007 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes . But your i phone will not work with SIM .