Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strange problem with Cyberduck- can't connect any more

Default Strange problem with Cyberduck- can't connect any more
    I sucessfully unlocked two phones yesterday using the tutorial found here. During the second instal, when uploading files with Cyberduck, my wi-fi network seemed to crash. Go it re-started and finished fine. Went to delete some files and could no longer log on. Tried to log on to the other phone also - no luck.

This seems to be a Cyberduck problem...all other network systems are ok. The phones get strong wi-fi signal.

This is the error I get:
    I/O Error: Connection Failed
    sftp://[email protected]..
    There was a problem while connecting to 10.0......

The message appears instantly.

OK, now this is very strange. I just this second tried again and got a connection on one phone, but not the other. What's up with this??? I've been trying for hours...

I forgot I had deleted open ssh. Re-installed it and now connections are easy.

I'm learning, I'm learning...

NEVER MIND, I GOT IT FIXED

Last edited by sura; 10-10-2007 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah gotta remember what you delete..lol

How do i know if i have ssh or not? I have unlocked the phone but cyberduck does not connect.

you need to unplug network cabel .

Quote Originally Posted by Norramon View Post
    How do i know if i have ssh or not? I have unlocked the phone but cyberduck does not connect.
    go to the installer app, click the uninstall icon and if you have openssh there then you have it installed. This is assuming you used the AppTapp installer.

If you used indenpendce then open independence, click the ssh tab and follow the instructions