Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone unlock 1.1.1 success ...

Default iPhone unlock 1.1.1 success ...
    Dear friends all around the world,

We thank you for your congratulations and supports! We have been asked many times about unlocking new iPhones with 04.01.13 modem firmware. We confirm that we can reunlock iPhones that have been "accidentally" updated to version 04.01.13 (modem firmware), We can also unlock brand new iPhones that come with 04.01.13 from stocks. Be kindly noted that: Unlock and Activate are different proccesses. When unlocked by us, your iPhone can be activated by downgrading the OS to 1.0.2 version. Your phone will be fully functional as before. Our method is a different approach in comparision with other known methods and has been proved. Up to this moment, due to Company's policies we have no comment about this method, so please do not ask us how and how. We will reveal it in a proper time. Once again thank you for your attentions!

Link : http://www.iphonevietnam.net/

Congratulations. Are you planning a public release?

It's downgrade firmware 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 Active iPhone, but baseband not working ---> SIM AT&T

bultshit. I'm Vietnamese also, they say they can do and ask for 150$ unlock and need to open the case of iphone. No body can confirm!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hhmmmmm.......yah that modem firmware is driving me nuttz hopefully my friend you are correct with this info. im sure you can downgrade the os firmware 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 but what about the modem firmware? was that downgraded also if so show me the money. otherwise you didnt unlock it you just jailbreak'd it.

i followed your link but its in vietnamese is there a way around where you can email me that same info in the link in english??? very much appreciated.

vu.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Plus View Post
    Dear friends all around the world,

We thank you for your congratulations and supports! We have been asked many times about unlocking new iPhones with 04.01.13 modem firmware. We confirm that we can reunlock iPhones that have been "accidentally" updated to version 04.01.13 (modem firmware), We can also unlock brand new iPhones that come with 04.01.13 from stocks. Be kindly noted that: Unlock and Activate are different proccesses. When unlocked by us, your iPhone can be activated by downgrading the OS to 1.0.2 version. Your phone will be fully functional as before. Our method is a different approach in comparision with other known methods and has been proved. Up to this moment, due to Company's policies we have no comment about this method, so please do not ask us how and how. We will reveal it in a proper time. Once again thank you for your attentions!

Link : http://www.iphonevietnam.net/
    Last edited by ready2Xplode; 10-10-2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billydragon View Post
    bultshit. I'm Vietnamese also, they say they can do and ask for 150$ unlock and need to open the case of iphone. No body can confirm!
    Ya, I heard rumors that going back to the old GeoHot method and doing it the hardware way would work. Don't know anyone who's tried it though.

I thing that on this week we will found more solutions to unlock it
    150 $