Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which FW with S/N 7W739??

Red face Which FW with S/N 7W739??
    Hey!

My iPhone was ordered at the Online Store and now i just wanted to know if somebody could held me with the FW Version?!

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think 1.0.2

Thanks for the fast answer! It would be so damn good if it is the 1.0.2!

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

hopefully 1.0.2 version good luck man haha
     Think Different

Thanks...

I just canīt wait... It should be here in the next 2 weeks... Itīs soooooo long...

Well if itīs a 1.1.1 the guys from the DEV-Team should be ready with the new Unlock. (Hopefullly)

Week 38+ iPhones has a high chance of having the 1.1.1 fw. Though some people have claimed that they did receive the older firmware with that week number. I would be surprise if you got 1.0.2., especially if you're ordering it off the apple website.

Well the reason why i had to order from the Online Store is that iīm from Germany. And my buddy in the US couldnīt get one from the Store...

So hopefully iīll get one with the 1.0.2

If not i have to wait until the dev team has finished the new unlock for the 1.1.1

Iīll keep u updated.

Hi. Can you confirm this? I have 7w739 too and i have read in hackintosh that this serialnumber is for 1.1.1 frimware.

Quote Originally Posted by lgx View Post
    Hi. Can you confirm this? I have 7w739 too and i have read in hackintosh that this serialnumber is for 1.1.1 frimware.
    If the 4th and 5th digits in iPhone serial number is less than 39 (38 or lower), it’s almost certain that the iPhone as firmware 1.0.2. If the number is greater than 39 (40 and higher), it’s also almost certain that the firmware in iPhone will be 1.1.1 or newer.

So... i just received a mail from my buddy in the US. He checked my Firmware...

I´m cryin guys... It´s a 1.1.1 with the Modem FW 04.01.13_G.

I don´t know what to do now. Sell it again or wait until the DEV Team gets its unlock done?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I couldn't help you before but 4th and 5th digit is 37 or lower you are guaranteed 1.0.2.

38, you have a 50/50 chance.

39 and above is 1.1.1 for sure.

I just bought another iPhone today at local at&t store and serial number was only 30.

So they are around, like I said look for serial number of 37 or lower (4th and 5th digit). Return the other one you got.
    Last edited by RC_OZ; 10-10-2007 at 03:26 PM.