+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help my activate my iphone

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ok so i was doin the jailbrake thing with i brickr when it finished restoring my phone it said to connect to itunes so i did..itunes picks up the iphone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help my activate my iphone
    ok so i was doin the jailbrake thing with i brickr when it finished restoring my phone it said to connect to itunes so i did..itunes picks up the iphone but i tunes is saying .."itunes cannot connect to itunes store an unknown error occurred (11333) make sure your network connection is active and try again"

im kind of a noob so..is there a way to activate without itunes...by the way im using a pc..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by young harlem View Post
    ok so i was doin the jailbrake thing with i brickr when it finished restoring my phone it said to connect to itunes so i did..itunes picks up the iphone but i tunes is saying .."itunes cannot connect to itunes store an unknown error occurred (11333) make sure your network connection is active and try again"

im kind of a noob so..is there a way to activate without itunes...by the way im using a pc..
    Seems like you will have to restore it to Factory Settings and unlock it again.

Please follow these two guides:
    #1. Restore to Factory Settings
    #2. Unlocking iPhone v1.0.2 + YouTube + Installer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanx man.. but my iphone was never jailbroken so do still have to restore it??