Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: World's most difficult unlock ever!

Default World's most difficult unlock ever!
    Hi everyone,

This is the first time I register in this page and post.

I have been trying to unlock an iPhone 3GS for a month now.

This is the situation: I got the original carrier sim so i activated normally on iTunes. I tried unlocking the phone with Ultrasn0w with no success and the same with SAM.
    I upgraded and downgraded tons of times tried all the unlock alternatives in IOS 4, 4.1, 4.3, 5.1.1, 6, 6.1 & 6.1.2 and no success.

WHATEVER UNLOCK I PERFORM I GET THIS RESULT:

I GOT FULL SIGNAL WITH 3G FOR A FEW SECONDS. Then when i try to make a call, it automatically loses all the signal and start showing NO SERVICE, SEARCHING... endlessly. Then it starts showing ONE BAR and the carrier name OR ONE BAR ONLY.

I looked for this error and i tried deactivating 3G, reinstalling Ultasn0w, installing Ultrasn0w fixer, resetting all the network settings and no success.
    I went to the carrier and they told me its NOT BLACKLISTED.

THIS IS DISGUSTING! I Don't know what to do!

Any ideas??

-img_0010.png-img_0010.png-img_0010.png-img_0010.png-img_0010.png-img_0010.png[B][SIZE=4]Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png  
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-25-2014 at 07:54 PM.

1. Might be the phone is defective (have you checked other SIM or Original phone SIM)
    2. If it is for AT&T then you can go for IMEI unlock, i guess it should be cheap for 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by haissk View Post
    1. Might be the phone is defective (have you checked other SIM or Original phone SIM)
    2. If it is for AT&T then you can go for IMEI unlock, i guess it should be cheap for 3GS
    Hi haissk. Thank you for answering.

1) The phone is not defective at all, it works 100% OK in the original carrier.
    2) Is not an AT&T phone. Its from an argentinian carrier called Telecom Personal.

Does anyone know if there is some way of knowing which is Apple status about mi iPhone. I mean how they register the current status like for example: "active" "registered with...."

I ASK THIS BECAUSE I PURCHASED IT SOME TIME AGO IN USED CONDITION. Maybe there is some kind of Apple platform to lock their purchased iPhones.
    Again: I ASKED IN THE CARRIER AND IT IS NOT BLACKLISTED.