+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4s Gevey Sim "Activation Required"

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Alright so I bought an iphone 4s from a trusted user off of ebay and I was sent a iphone 4s with gevey ultra s. (Didn't come with the reset
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 4s Gevey Sim "Activation Required"
    Alright so I bought an iphone 4s from a trusted user off of ebay and I was sent a iphone 4s with gevey ultra s. (Didn't come with the reset sim)

I went through the process of setting up the phone and I used my old H20 Wireless simcard to activate my phone with. Once that was done and I was on the main menu, I took the gevey sim out of the brand new original packaging and placed my lycamobile simcard in there. (Also the 4s is atnt locked)

Once I inserted the simtray with gevey and my lyca sim in my 4s and after a minute I got a message that pops up from gevey and that says it's been successfully unlocked and asks me to accept so I do. Right when I accept my phone boots into activation required and when I try to go through it says "Sim not valid"

I have tried using the original H20 Wireless sim that I used to activate the phone with and put it in with the Gevey but after I accept it will boots me into activation required and I am not able to activate it.

My iphone is running ios 7.0.4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have the same problem even with reset sim

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Try installing Furious mod from cydia. Google from cydia for furiousmod repo and install it. Let me know cause I got a 4s sprint wanting to upgrad to ios 7.04 with my gevey uktra S 2.02