Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official AT&T iPhone unlocking service thread

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I just wanna create a new thread with a right title. I'm a reseller (iPhones). Submitted a 5S to test with toasty since 11-24 because of the cost. Will see
    Thanks

I just wanna create a new thread with a right title.

I'm a reseller (iPhones). Submitted a 5S to test with toasty since 11-24 because of the cost. Will see if they can deliver. Will keep you all posted.

Wish me luck!
    Currently have 5x5S and 4x5C AT&T sitting here

Have some free time rightnow, just wanna help some fellow members new to the unlocking "scene".

If you have a 4S or lower. Your best bet is find a friend or relative with AT&T acct and ask them do it for you through AT&T unlock request form online. But make sure your iPhone is clean, not reported lost or stolen, paid off (not under 2 years contract still). And you'll have 99% chance to get it unlocked in 5 days (normally 2-3 days).

If you have a 5S or 5C. Well, you gotta choose one of those dealers that offering 5S and 5C unlocking services. As of today, price range between $55 up to over $150 each!!!
    As far as I know (and heard), only a few dealers can get 5S and 5C done are: idevices guy, chronic, toasty.

Couple weeks ago I got 3 5S and 5C done through samunlocks but since, he's no longer offer 5S and 5C services.
    Last edited by holycowe; 11-27-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

Quick update.
    After almost a month submitted with toasty. Filled a charge back and got my refund today

I have some friends at work with AT&T acct. willing to work with me on the unlock request. But it gotta be iPhone 4S and below, not reported lost or stolen, not on contract (no money own on that iPhone). Take only 2 to 5 biz days max.

Cowboy, if you want me to help and take a few off of you, lemme know.
    Last edited by holycowe; 12-09-2013 at 07:28 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

if you requested a 5s unlock with toasty on 11/24, then how is it almost a month if today is only the 9th? i would say it's more like 2weeks or 10 business days as you ordered on a sunday. also keep in mind that the 28th was thanksgiving. just saying

Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    Quick update.
    After almost a month submitted with toasty. Filled a charge back and got my refund today
    Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    Submitted a 5S to test with toasty since 11-24 because of the cost. Will see if they can deliver. Will keep you all posted.
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 12-09-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks

My iPhone 4S was processed and unlocked today by Cowboy. So he is really unlocking phones contrary to the critics. I'm just glad that mine wasn't rejected...whew hoo!😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tcampbl For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-09-2013)

Thanks

No email update til 2 days ago, no sign of unlock. And since someone posted about toasty asking to partner with AT&T customers on the other thread. That made me doubt about toasty.

So, right now it looks like only chronic and ideviceguy can do 5S and 5C

Thanks

I'm sorry please don't piss off. I'm not gonna do that again

Not responding to email twice. Calling customer names chicken goose chick..... That's how a trustworthy, reliable biz run these days.

Anyone wanna get paypal refund back from toasty, just lemme know. I know somebody

Let the fight begin!