+ Reply
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 5765666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
nicholasss they don't have any Shopping Cart, very simple procedure, you just click on ORDER NOW and go to next step paypal paying you can do it yourself http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%...kXPJO29bwcosUg when
    Green Apple
    Thanks

nicholasss they don't have any Shopping Cart, very simple procedure, you just click on ORDER NOW and go to next step paypal paying you can do it yourself http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%...kXPJO29bwcosUg
    when you've already paid mail comes immadiately "your order was accepted!" and after several days you recieve that happy mail "your phone has been unlocked!"
    Capture.JPG

I'm sorry the link changed automatically to redirecting but if you click it goes to what I wanted to show, or just go to Unlo.us – Best Factory Unlocking Solution everything is on home page
    Last edited by tamar; 04-02-2014 at 04:06 AM. Reason: spelling

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamar View Post
    nicholasss they don't have any Shopping Cart, very simple procedure, you just click on ORDER NOW and go to next step paypal paying you can do it yourself http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%...kXPJO29bwcosUg
    when you've already paid mail comes immadiately "your order was accepted!" and after several days you recieve that happy mail "your phone has been unlocked!"
    Attachment 664280

I'm sorry the link changed automatically to redirecting but if you click it goes to what I wanted to show, or just go to Unlo.us Best Factory Unlocking Solution everything is on home page
    Looks good enough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicholasss For This Useful Post:

tamar (04-03-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I made an account on here to let every one know that Cowboy is a fraud. Don't buy iphone unlock codes from him. He assured me that my iphone 4 was out of contract and that he would have it unlocked. I emailed him asking what was the hold up after 14 days. He replied that it would be a few more days. It was never unlocked. Emailed a few more times he never replied back.
    Don't trust ideviceguys.com.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Geek View Post
    I made an account on here to let every one know that Cowboy is a fraud. Don't buy iphone unlock codes from him. He assured me that my iphone 4 was out of contract and that he would have it unlocked. I emailed him asking what was the hold up after 14 days. He replied that it would be a few more days. It was never unlocked. Emailed a few more times he never replied back.
    Fraud is a little harsh. I'm sure he will respond to you on here.

Have you checked the IMEI to see if it's unlocked or out of contract?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,426 Times in 6,367 Posts

And yet you've had this account for 6 months???
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

raduga (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Should keep the forums on subject, there not meant for bashing other members.if unhappy with your service file your claim with paypal or creditcard company.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,426 Times in 6,367 Posts

I guess we have a new mod here.

You should allow the mods to do their job bro.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    I was making a point like u did King,not trying to be a mod 'bro'...
    Last edited by hackerd00d; 04-04-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks

Thanks
    Lmao... Come on bro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi cowboy , where is my refund? It has been 5 months and you never reply my email !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so no one is actually care about the refund or unlock issue anymore ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Another 5s unlocked using the $75 service, 5 for 5 now, thanks Logan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Geek View Post
    agreed, don't trust him, this guy never refund my money and it has been 6 months already.

Thanks
    update on my 3 orders from ideviceguys all on the same phone 1st an 2nd trys.. refund issued when promised, great communication, 3rd try not so good.. phone never unlocked no refund no emails no nothing, had to file a dispute with paypal. trying chronics now, ill let ya know how this one ends up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had no issue with my unlocks and one did not work and he email and refunded my money within 2 weeks (span of the unlock process) + a coupon code. 2nd time with the same unlock went through and I got a discount from him.

If you had problem for 6 month, you should have file a complain with paypal long time ago.

Proof would be posting a pic of your paypal transaction.

Thanks

No Bueno Cowboy, No Bueno

Thanks
    proof? the proofs in front of me not unlocked!!!,wasnt 6 months was the 3rd attempt to unlock the same phone maybe 2 months tops for all 3 attempts. logan also gave me a discount after the 2nd try that was never honored, if your going to run a service that people pay for.. communicate to them!!i shouldnt of had to contact paypal he should of refunded me as as soon as he sent the email stating it wasnt unlocked, plain and simple.Nicholasss hes a busy man cut him some slack...coughs* still waiting on chronics few more days till its done?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hackerd00d View Post
    proof? the proofs in front of me not unlocked!!!,wasnt 6 months was the 3rd attempt to unlock the same phone maybe 2 months tops for all 3 attempts. logan also gave me a discount after the 2nd try that was never honored, if your going to run a service that people pay for.. communicate to them!!i shouldnt of had to contact paypal he should of refunded me as as soon as he sent the email stating it wasnt unlocked, plain and simple.Nicholasss hes a busy man cut him some slack...coughs* still waiting on chronics few more days till its done?
    You're right, I am a busy man. I'm a f*cking machine working my a** off answering a sh*t ton of emails (on time), refunding customers (on time), unlocking iPhones (on time) and still have the time to visit forums. Hi

People assume since "so and so" is popular in the unlocking industry that they must have the BEST unlocking services available and best customer service, right? All I've seen (time after time) is people complaining about "so and so." Whether it's not getting the unlock done on time, refunding on time, or lack of customer service, people need to think twice about ordering from "so and so" from now on.