Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1357

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

I dont know how near, its taken quite a while to get it down to what it is now lol
    But i do see that you may have a good profession as an auctioneer
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

thxs Cowboy lol, ive seen it coming down on your site, but at the moment i am unemployed and just cant afford that right now, ive looked around for diff jailbreaks/ unlock software but they all look like scams, i did use software to unlock a 3s from here i beleave it was ultrasn0w and its still working to this day.wish theyd come up for one like that for the 4s running 7.0.4. i can deal with the no updating of the ios. ill keep checking back on pricing

Understandable. They probably won't ever come out with another software unlock at least from what musclenerd has said, and he is the one that has done pervious ones in the past.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    Regarding my iPhone 5 unlock from Toastyunlocks, so far so good...

Communication has been great and my iPhone 5 unlock is being delivered sooner than I expected.

Thanks Cowboy to you and others for helping all of us unlock our iPhones.

I have 5 phones and one iPad Mini 2 Cellular on a T-Mobile Family Plan.
    Total Cost for all of the above including tax: $114 per month. AT&T would be over $280 per month.
    Thanks a Million Toasty!!!

Just a follow-up to say that my iPhone 5 unlock for $65 from ToastyUnlocks came through early!

ToastyUnlocks is one of the good guys... (His $65 price was also the best anywhere at the time!)

Communication with Toasty was great. Turn around time is 1-10 business days for Toasty, Cowboy or any other reputable unlocker. Good reputable unlockers have to work hard to do what they do and do not make much in the way of profits on the prices they charge. The only way for them to really make money is volume.

Unlocking being next to impossible (at times) is solely because of AT&T protecting their profits and exercising their contractual rights over our devices made by Apple that we own and wish to use with another carrier.

These unlockers are providing a very valuable service so we can continue to use our iPhones instead of keeping them in a drawer.

Thanks a Million Toasty!!!

Last edited by zeppy; 02-03-2014 at 01:44 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks to you zeppy this treat will be alive. Toasty unlocks is just a simple theft if we open an account is to tell our experience with this company and to warn new potential customers who will be fooled by this scam artist. Everyone can check hes facebook and tweeter to see how daily customers are asking for him to replay emails and to re found payments and he just totally delete those posts and left those taht it may sounds ok. He never did replay my several emails, he had blocked me from facebook because I was kindly asking for a refound so I oppened a paypal claim. Hespaypal has been frozen so now hes checking for a possibility for customers to pay with bit coins then will those customers totally loose their money.Zeppy I think your are toasty or hes brother if so you are just a simple theft.We know it was rough times October, November for everybody but a least cellunlocker, sam unlocks, swiftinlocks, cowboy etc, did re found the money, but you just have kept all our money. From How many custommers have you been stealing money from? I Cant belive you are still in business? I hope the police will put your *** in jail asap

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul&hifi For This Useful Post:

curyousgee (02-04-2014), holycowe (02-04-2014)

Hi Cowboy, emailed you about another possible iphone 5S unlock, let me know if its acceptible

Only thing i ever got from toasty was a refund..... luckily - Cowboy has unlocked 10 Iphone 5's for me and a Iphone 4s - use toasty if u want to get messed around - use cowboy if u acutally want an unlock !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KaptainKhaos For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (02-04-2014)

what you can say about this one SmartUnlocks
    I got few iPhones AT&T carrier, and want to unlock it

If you guys havent checked out ideviceguys.com in a while we have updated pricing on most all unlocks. Att iPhone unlocks start as low as $30 dollars and we have special pricing on samsung USA, blackberry, and more

Side note:

SmartUnlocks is a Good guy, good friend of mine i have met while doing this for the last few years if you decide to use him dont think you will be disappointed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

iphonelvr (02-18-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    ...snip...

Side note:

SmartUnlocks is a Good guy, good friend of mine i have met while doing this for the last few years if you decide to use him dont think you will be disappointed
    Your integrity is showing Cowboy and inspires confidence in people wanting to buy an unlock from you.

When you compliment your competition like you did above... it makes you look even more secure and capable than your competitors. Positive marketing is very attractive to consumers.

Thanks Cowboy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oh Zeppy so nice of you, so sweet the way you talk to cowboy.
    You dont need to kiss cowboys butt and dont worry nobody its going to banned you untill you refound all the customers you ve been scamming with your toastyunlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    Your integrity is showing Cowboy and inspires confidence in people wanting to buy an unlock from you.

When you compliment your competition like you did above... it makes you look even more secure and capable than your competitors. Positive marketing is very attractive to consumers.

Thanks Cowboy
    Its funny you say that since I have been trying to get a refund or update from cowboy for my iPhone 5C unlock placed since October, with no response.

Really because I have seen any type of email, Pm etc from you and as far as I know from the records I have most everyone has been refunded.

I still have a few but I been in communication with those people.

Default Unlock
    I have emailed you on Dec 10th, 11th, and again January 31st. The first couple emails requesting a refund and the last one requesting the unlock. None of these messages have been responded to. My email is ri*****[email protected] I havent sent you a PM here because you advised against it. Stating email would be the best form of contact.
    Last edited by kronos23; 02-13-2014 at 11:21 AM.

I have no record of the december 10th and 11th email. On the january 31st I did respond to with no answer I will email you again.
    Email is the best way to communicate with me as I am not always online with modmyi and dont always check it.

Howdy there Cowboy,

I'm backkk! Hehehe
    Just wanna let you know that I've just purchased another unlock service from your website. This makes my third purchase from you.
    Can you check if you've got the order for an Iphone 4 (Out of contract) IMEI ending with **7385?

Thanks man.

I am sure I did but i need the day you ordered it. Helps me search or at least narrow down the search

I am sure I did but i need the day you ordered it. Helps me search or at least narrow down the search
    I placed the order within the hour with the order ID #1912

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Achilles72 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (02-13-2014)

Yup already got it processing. Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Achilles72 (02-13-2014)

Yup already got it processing. Thanks
    Just wondering, what's the average time for this service?

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 ... LastLast