Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1369

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Quote Originally Posted by chavez45 View Post
    I submitted a order for iPhone 5 with chronic unlocks last week of november. When it was not unlocked by Christmas I tried to get it changed from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 5s. I have been unable to get a confirmation or any communication from chronic since Dec 9th.
    Is there anyone who can check the status of the imei's so i can see if the change order was done or if I need to try again.
    Send me your IMEIs man I'll see what's going on
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can unlock your iphone 5s 5c 5 for just $110. Use ebay and search item number 331112986515

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yessunny View Post
    You can unlock your iphone 5s 5c 5 for just $110. Use ebay and search item number 331112986515
    Oh.

You have received 8 feedbacks. None regarding your unlocking service.

Sure, let me jump all over this offer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicholasss For This Useful Post:

Feanor64 (01-22-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just started online services and took first chance with ebay.. But believe me that I will not disappoint you..
    Try my services and I will do my best to turn around in 48 hours
    Last edited by yessunny; 01-22-2014 at 11:10 AM.

My $65 iPhone 5 unlock is pending from toastyunlocks and was placed on 1/12/14.

Will be posting a followup love or hate message regarding toastyunlocks depending on the outcome.

Regarding my iPhone 5 unlock from Toastyunlocks, so far so good...

Communication has been great and my iPhone 5 unlock is being delivered sooner than I expected.

Finally, now I can use my iPhone 5 on T-Mobile!

Thanks Cowboy to you and others for helping all of us unlock our iPhones.

T-Mobile has been the best gift of all since I left AT&T in 2010 after being ripped off for a decade by AT&T:

I have 5 phones and one iPad Mini 2 Cellular on a T-Mobile Family Plan.
    Total Cost for all of the above including tax: $114 per month. AT&T would be over $280 per month.

Ship it, Long live T-Mobile and may the business model of AT&T crumble into the ash-bin of history.
    Last edited by zeppy; 01-22-2014 at 07:31 PM.

I've been lurking on this thread for the past few months, trying to stay up to date on what's going on in the unlocking world.
    I'd like to add a few things:
    AT&T is now taking unlocking requests via their online device unlocking page for the 5S, i think they just started in the past few weeks. My 5S that i purchased second hand was APPROVED through this. so before anyone spends their hard earned $100+ it's worth giving it a try.

I was also able to convince AT&T tech support to unlock my old iPhone 5, even though it has until next september left on its contract. Just try being really nice to the people. it should be noted that i did also purchase two 5S's on release date, that i subsequently unlocked and sold overseas. An AT&T rep told me at the time of purchase that they'll usually unlock your old one 14 days after you upgrade, regardless of the contract being completed. It may be relevant that I've been a customer of AT&T for about a decade (since it was cingular wireless).
    Last edited by countershane; 01-22-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Send me your IMEIs man I'll see what's going on
    Cowboy, I sent you the IMEIs this afternoon. I appreciate you checking on what I need to do next.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

I device guys is the best man. Worked like a charm!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-23-2014)

Cowboy is there a place to check if a iphone 4s is out of contract besides calling att? My aunt bought one online and doesnt know the history and i want to buy the $55 service for her form you

Send me an email with the IMEI in the description I'll check it first thing in the morning.

It's after midnight here and I have to wake up super early so I am going to bed right now.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks Cowboy, email sent from gt***@westernu.edu, once you give me a green light, i will submit the order

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curyousgee View Post
    Cowboy is there a place to check if a iphone 4s is out of contract besides calling att? My aunt bought one online and doesnt know the history and i want to buy the $55 service for her form you
    You can try iunlocker.net and choose "check imei" at the top. Some sites show contract status, some don't. But it has shown contract status for iPhones that I needed to unlock. You can also try iphoneox.com.

Thanks Nicholasss , i will book mark those for future ref.

Cowboy i just submitted the unlock, thanks!

Just got it thanks.

As for iphoneimei.info and iunlocker.net they seem to be very hit and miss lately, maybe thats just me but i have had multiple problems with them showing phones unlocked for example, usually if i submit it twice it will show the right info, i dont know maybe i just have bad luck. lol

Yeah i usually use those site but for some reason it wasnt showing all the info this time?

Ya i dont know whats up with them. They use to be pretty dang solid

Thanks

I noticed incorrect information lately also. So instead I use the paid services.

I do the same, but sometimes when i am not home and just on my phone looking up some quick info its nice to have it working lol

I submitted a order for iPhone 5 with chronic unlocks last week of november. When it was not unlocked by Christmas I tried to get it changed from the iPhone 5 to iPhone 5s. I have been unable to get a confirmation or any communication from chronic since Dec 9th.
    Is there anyone who can check the status of the imei's so i can see if the change order was done or if I need to try again.

I tried to get a response again from will at chronic again.

I cowboy a message the IMEIs let me know if you can do anything with the iPhone 5s

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast