+ Reply
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Att Phone 5 jailbroken 6.1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,189 Times in 6,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy310 View Post
    Easy, just put a non-att sim in, wait for activation screen to come on, then connect to wifi or itunes and it will unlock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi so I don't know if its true but I read somewhere that you can't
    Unlock a phone if the imei hasn't been registered
    With the og carrier? I have an iPhone 5 that I'm using
    On straight talk and it's never been on an AT&T account.
    Is it still able to be unlocked? It's actually a replacement
    Model from the apple store.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,189 Times in 6,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy310 View Post
    Hi so I don't know if its true but I read somewhere that you can't
    Unlock a phone if the imei hasn't been registered
    With the og carrier? I have an iPhone 5 that I'm using
    On straight talk and it's never been on an AT&T account.
    Is it still able to be unlocked? It's actually a replacement
    Model from the apple store.
    Shouldn't matter as far as I know.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,873 Times in 2,212 Posts

+1 and if it comes back not unlockable ill refund you
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Cowboy, can you really unlock my locked att iphone 4s? Prices have blown out of proportion and they're still not 100% sure it can even get unlocked. I just want to use my phone! Please help.

Just purchased the ATT unlock for my 4s. Thanks for working hard to process all orders, I know it must be VERY busy for you now. We appreciate you!
    Last edited by wanji; 10-21-2013 at 10:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cowboy is the 4th person I've gone to, to get my iPhone 4 unlocked. It has taken me 2 weeks through all of this. I just submitted the order and would be ecstatic to get it unlocked on even the 23rd hour of the 5th day.

I've heard AT&T is firing people left and right for submitting large quantities of unlocks. The previous unlocker cancelled my purchase after a week and a half because he lost 3 of his connections. Cowboy, your price is a steal and I'm hoping everything works out smoothly for you and your unlocking. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by agentsmiles; 10-21-2013 at 12:18 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, you seem very busy.. i got 5 to unlock, i guess ill hold off a little..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just ordered my unlock now to play the waiting game 👍😃

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heel View Post
    Just ordered my unlock now to play the waiting game ����
    Me as well. I've had 3 guys fail. Here's to cowboy being the man!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

paid for iphone5 unlock on oct 11... still locked.... was told its gonna be unlocked monday morning... monday morning came and went.. still locked.... Mr. Cowboy.. make mine a priority please..... its pass the 1-5 days that you have mentioned... i know you have lots and lots of emails and tweets to respond to, but man make mine a priority... unlock it now... please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Restore
    Will the unlock work if I just rest my iphone 5 without using iTunes? Or do I have to restore it with iTunes in order for the unlock to work?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,873 Times in 2,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IrisYuliana View Post
    Will the unlock work if I just rest my iphone 5 without using iTunes? Or do I have to restore it with iTunes in order for the unlock to work?
    You wont even have to do that just pop in a sim and do a network reset

Quote Originally Posted by denvee View Post
    paid for iphone5 unlock on oct 11... still locked.... was told its gonna be unlocked monday morning... monday morning came and went.. still locked.... Mr. Cowboy.. make mine a priority please..... its pass the 1-5 days that you have mentioned... i know you have lots and lots of emails and tweets to respond to, but man make mine a priority... unlock it now... please
    Everyones is a priority. I am trying my best with all of them.
    If you read the terms and conditions when you checkout it states that the times are an estimate, things happen that are out of my control, most unlocks get processed in the time frame but every now in then things happen. And things happened all last week causing push back on unlocks. It will get done I promise that.

Thanks,
    Logan
    Last edited by Cowboy; 10-21-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Okay guys figured I'd post here and give everyone an update.
    Lets start off with the best news first. It is looking like as of tomorrow everything is back up and fully running like normal. (Hoping not to jinx myself there). We are still taking orders and everything seems to be a lot more sold again. Prices still may fluctuate a bit for this next week, should be in your favor. Any orders placed from the 16th-19th should be done by Tuesday Oct 22nd. Orders are being processed every day and turn around times are tend to be quicker then the 1-5 days. Keep in mind we are talking business days. Still trying to figure out if things are getting process Saturday or not, but I do know for a fact Sunday is a family day and nothing gets processed.
    I am still processing some refunds been working on it all day and still have a few to do so if you are expecting a refund I have not forgot and I am working on it.

If you have questions about your order I ask for a few things when you email me to make my life and response easier.
    1) Your IMEI
    2) iPhone model (ex:iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS/3G/2G)
    3) Paypal Transaction ID#
    4) Last give me a little time to respond. I try to get to all of them in a timely fashion but between new orders, old orders, refunds, and everything else that is involved in unlocking your phone behind the scenes my time is limited. But by adding the info above in your email it makes my job 10000000X easier and I can give your much quicker responses then trying to look up everything manually.

This last week has been absolute craziness but like I said it should all be back to normal real soon and I know I am really looking forward to it. I been working until 3-4am most days and waking up at 7-8am, I am trying to give you all best unlock experience I possibly can give and this past week has made it extremely hard and I truly do apologize wish it never would have gone down this way. For those who have stuck with me I would like to thank you.

Thanks again,
    Logan Westerman
    Owner of IDeviceGuys,LLC
    Hello Logan,

It's 22nd of October and as you promised ALL unlock submitted between 16-19th will be unlock today.
    Can you please update on unlock?

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sorry, guys - one question.
    is AT&T unlock has gone forever, or it will appear someday ?
    thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello cowboy, i need to unlock my iPhone 4, i see you removed the "at&t unlock" from the website. are the server still down? and any chance to lower the price? i know your prices is already good for these days, but i used to unlock my iPhones $2 max so over $40 is really BIG number :P
    Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I too notice that the option for AT&T unlocks is gone from their webpage. This does not give me much hope that my 2 unlock requests will be fulfilled.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I notice that the AT&T option for unlocks is gone from their webpage. I placed an order with Cowboy when he had it for 25$ and was told they had to take it down so I placed an order for the 45$ AT&T unlock, now see that it is gone as well. Now I have two phones and really don't know what to do!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i hope that Cowboy just stopped taking orders just to catch up to his existing orders... i sure hope that his guy from att did not get fired and unlocks are now nonexistent through cowboy i still have one iphone5 pending from him...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just for ***** and giggles, i called at&t to try to request an unlock on my iphone 5 since cowboy is not replying to my emails. and the att guy told me that due to a policy change couple a days ago they are not able to grant my request. all unlock request will have to be done on the unlock website. so i think that is why cowboys site no longer has the att unlock.... i emailed him for a refund already but still no reply
    Last edited by Simon; 10-22-2013 at 04:34 PM.