Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1369

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Hi Logan, Was just wondering if you had any news from PayPal for your account. Would like to upgrade to the fast service and hopefully it will be soon. Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

sdusniper - it is true that Logan explained many times as to what is happening with refunds and why he is unable to. Please read through the forum and you will realize. Although it is frustrating that it is a slow process, looks like he is one of the very few who can get us unlocks, so we should be patient with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    AT&T Unlock Servers are down

And read forward explained what's going on multiple times and updates on refunds.

Also the last email I find for you in my email (i keep most) is Dec 8th. If you have sent more since then I dont believe I have received it.

After reading the last few pages if you still have question please feel free to email me again. I dont think there is anyone that has recently been in this thread can say I havent been responsive or havent replied to them.

Have not heard anything today, trust me ill let you all know.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

BW9 (01-02-2014)

Thanks Logan, just freed another iphone 5s from AT&T!

-Joe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to unclejoe01 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-03-2014)

Thanks man

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Guys I only have about a dozen spots left for the $65 dollar out of contract 4S/4/3GS unlocks

http://ideviceguys.com/products-page...business-days/

Thanks Cowboy. Just received a Email that my phone is unlocked. Now to follow the rest of the steps. Thank you from Germany,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alansvt For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-03-2014)

Thanks

Another datapoint -

Ordered 2 more Iphone 5s unlocks with Cowboy with the Ultra fast service and the phones are unlocked within 48 hours timeframe. Thank you so much Cowboy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PLT For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-03-2014), curyousgee (01-03-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Got my iPhone unlocked with the slow service and it actually came early! Thanks cowboy!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiredflame For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-03-2014), curyousgee (01-03-2014)

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredflame View Post
    Got my iPhone unlocked with the slow service and it actually came early! Thanks cowboy!
    Nice glad you got your iphone 4 done, you submitted just after i did
    Last edited by curyousgee; 01-03-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Hey Logan. Just returned from Asia and wanted to thank you again for getting my 5s done with the fast service before I left on my trip. Just to give you an idea of the savings you reap with an unlocked phone. I used my phone in Asia conducting business back here in the states. AT&T GOUGES you for $1.99 a minute for international calls from Thailand back to home and that's if you are on the cut-rate plan otherwise it's $2.99 a minute. With my unlocked phone, the calls were all of about 6 cents a minute and when you use over 680 minutes in a two week period, that Cowboy unlock almost seems cheap now. Not to forget that when I sell the phone later when the iPhone 6 comes out, I can sell at a premium. I know you hear so many negative things Cowboy but I just thought I would share something on the positive side. I will be sending you a request for my sons iPhone 5 soon, thanks again for saving me so much money with the ultra-fast service.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to satyrman For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by satyrman View Post
    Hey Logan. Just returned from Asia and wanted to thank you again for getting my 5s done with the fast service before I left on my trip. Just to give you an idea of the savings you reap with an unlocked phone. I used my phone in Asia conducting business back here in the states. AT&T GOUGES you for $1.99 a minute for international calls from Thailand back to home and that's if you are on the cut-rate plan otherwise it's $2.99 a minute. With my unlocked phone, the calls were all of about 6 cents a minute and when you use over 680 minutes in a two week period, that Cowboy unlock almost seems cheap now. Not to forget that when I sell the phone later when the iPhone 6 comes out, I can sell at a premium. I know you hear so many negative things Cowboy but I just thought I would share something on the positive side. I will be sending you a request for my sons iPhone 5 soon, thanks again for saving me so much money with the ultra-fast service.
    Greatly appreciate the kind words man. Glad I could help you save

No offense but I'll be waiting until monday as you promised refunds this weekend if all goes according to your plan, if not I have to open a case because I do not wish to lose my 45 day window in PayPal to open a case.

Quote Originally Posted by montsa007 View Post
    No offense but I'll be waiting until monday as you promised refunds this weekend if all goes according to your plan, if not I have to open a case because I do not wish to lose my 45 day window in PayPal to open a case.
    No offense, but I have beg and pleaded multiple times not to open cases because it pushes refunds back but if you feel the need too, then by all means go for it.
    Your not going to get your money quicker just postpone it longer.

@Agreeta you have been emailed. And we are talking

@NewDestiny this is not a place I really care for your opinion on the matter. Please stop telling me how i should or should not run MY business. My customers are getting taken care of. Look on this page and page or 2 back lots of happy and understanding customers. SO I am going to ask you nicely please stay out.
    Thanks

I believe I have explained everything in pretty great detail multiple times been more then active enough. If you have a problem pm or email and i will explain
    Last edited by Cowboy; 01-04-2014 at 10:01 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Really, cowboy?

You know why I ask this.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasss View Post
    Really, cowboy?

You know why I ask this.
    Pm sent

Default unlock nokia lumia 520
    hi, can you get the unlock code for the nokia lumia 520 locked to at&t? if so what is the price.?

Nope can't do that model yet

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast