Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1366

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Hey guys since all of you have pretty much the same question ill just address it here

If you are wanting to upgrade to the faster service and pay the difference I am allowing that, but i will not be able to do it till later this week the reason is because I have most of my spare funds tied up trying to fix my paypal account. So i can't just take the $36 dollars because it wouldn't be enough.
    So my plan is hopefully later this week paypal releases my account before I start refunding I will send out a mass email to everyone asking if they want to upgrade before i start refunding.

I am trying to this as smart as I can and as quick as possible trust me, I am tired of the hate mail lol
    So much good but the bad still over shadows a bit, Like i said though hopefully later this week we will being clearing out the last little bit and start moving forward full steam ahead!

Thanks if you still have a question please email me with user name in the title.
    Actually as I am typing this if you will go ahead and email me like i said with your imei also I flag you guys so then as soon as i can do it it will be easy for me to send an email to the ones i already know what to move to the new service and get you processing faster

Thanks,
    Cowboy, Logan, IDeviceGuys
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

BW9 (12-30-2013)

Just sent you an email from Ale***a.B***[email protected] with my user name in subject. Thanks
    Last edited by BW9; 12-30-2013 at 04:51 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BW9 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-30-2013)

Got it thanks

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Did you reply to me?

No, just received the email

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    No, just received the email
    Sounds good, thanks for all your help. I tried to chat with you on AOL, but looks like you are offline there.

I am never online I honestly just have to have it.
    I am usually on Skype but i believe i have that set to invisible or it just goes off all night long and people expect instant responses.
    I really try to keep most chats through email easier keeping everything nice and tighty. I dont respond to 80% of pms on here asking about unlocks because I dont want this to be the main form of communication it just gets to confusing for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

BW9 (12-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I am never online I honestly just have to have it.
    I am usually on Skype but i believe i have that set to invisible or it just goes off all night long and people expect instant responses.
    I really try to keep most chats through email easier keeping everything nice and tighty. I dont respond to 80% of pms on here asking about unlocks because I dont want this to be the main form of communication it just gets to confusing for me.
    Great! Thanks for your message. I shall use email as the primary means of communication with you. I am hopeful that you will find the right solution for me. Patience is the key I guess Thanks again and do let us know when you can upgrade to the faster unlocks. Thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BW9 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-31-2013)

If anyone has a iPhone 4S or lower out of contract, I can unlock for $65 takes 10-14 business days.
    I only have 30 slots available so first come first serve
    Here is a link
    At&t iPhone Unlock (out of contract 4S/4/3GS/3G/2G) 10-14 business days | IDeviceGuys

Hi Cowboy , did my upgrade process last week? Or am i apart of the waiting pool you mentioned above? I think mine process and the explanation above is for the ultra fast upgrades right?

Pm me your imei not sure can't remember

Pm and emailed from gtr**@westernu.ed*

I can do 24-48 hours typically done around 12 hours.
    Just sent you an email as well

Ok filling out info now

20. The Following User Says Thank You to alansvt For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (01-01-2014)

Great!

Cowboy, Paypal Sent. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks again. I was about to just cancel ATT all together Customer Service was horrible.

I got the order ill email you as soon as it is completed. Nothing else is needed. Sorry for you bad experience hopefully I can make this one a better one

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

alansvt (01-01-2014)

ordered on Nov 1st, still no refund and cowboy never reply my emails......how much longer i have to wait to get back my money? Or I will never get it back..

AT&T Unlock Servers are down

And read forward explained what's going on multiple times and updates on refunds.

Also the last email I find for you in my email (i keep most) is Dec 8th. If you have sent more since then I dont believe I have received it.

After reading the last few pages if you still have question please feel free to email me again. I dont think there is anyone that has recently been in this thread can say I havent been responsive or havent replied to them.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 01-02-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast