+ Reply
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1334

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Hmm.. I've been able to put any of my kids' SIMs in my phone at that point of the startup and then enter "my" Apple ID
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,167 Times in 6,639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm.. I've been able to put any of my kids' SIMs in my phone at that point of the startup and then enter "my" Apple ID and then it gets me past that window..

At the end of that process - if my phone's been unlocked prior to that the phone will then allow me to put my ATT or any sim in and it works..

My understanding is that all the phone needs at that point of startup is "any SIM " that's been 'previously' activated. Am I misunderstanding the question?
    Since iOS7 if you put your iCloud in and turn on find my iphone it is not as easy as that. Now the phone gets linked to your Apple id. So if you were to lose it and someone found it and tried to restore it the phone would ask for your apple id after the restore to activate the phone. No other apple id will activate it.

Had you not heard of this feature yet?

More info on it: http://www.imore.com/ios-7-security-...nd-controversy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasss View Post
    Ask the person you bought it from if they can remove their account from it. If they can't, it sounds like they stole a T-Mobile iPhone 5s and sold it to you.

someone left it at my store. i held onto it for quite some time...people have come back on occasion and ive actually ran aftr people to return their phones...but no one showed up for this one. so i thought i might as well use it. someone even left an ipad once. i kept it for a whole two weeks before i gave it to someone. ther was no contact info otherwise i wouldve returned it. i know how it feels to lose gadgets.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Since iOS7 if you put your iCloud in and turn on find my iphone it is not as easy as that. Now the phone gets linked to your Apple id. So if you were to lose it and someone found it and tried to restore it the phone would ask for your apple id after the restore to activate the phone. No other apple id will activate it.

Had you not heard of this feature yet?

More info on it: http://www.imore.com/ios-7-security-...nd-controversy
    So it's a post iOS7 thing... Well good for Apple.. Better protection against this third party retailing thing - when the "source" is questionable. I had NOT heard about it, sir. Always something new to learn at ModMyi.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

PLT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Updated refund status with Cowboy -

Requested the upgrade to ultra fast service for $99 orders purchased on Nov 4th but Cowboy said making the new orders and he'll refund quickly on Dec 23th. Requested the refund again on Dec 27th and another one this morning but so far no response yet. I just made another 2 unlock orders today so he should have the funds to refund correct? What takes him so long on the refund though? I did send him the Paypal transaction ids and the IMEI so that should help him a bit on the searching/sorting. Anyone else here experience the same refund delay? What should be my options now? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 3,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PLT View Post

Requested the upgrade to ultra fast service for $99 orders purchased on Nov 4th but Cowboy said making the new orders and he'll refund quickly on Dec 23th. Requested the refund again on Dec 27th and another one this morning but so far no response yet. I just made another 2 unlock orders today so he should have the funds to refund correct? What takes him so long on the refund though? I did send him the Paypal transaction ids and the IMEI so that should help him a bit on the searching/sorting. Anyone else here experience the same refund delay? What should be my options now? Thanks.
    Have you read the last few pages before posting this where he explains, at least twice, the reason for delayed refunds?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PLT View Post

Lots of people are experience a delay in refunds. I explained this a few pages back but paypal limited that account I was using so what i am doing now is feeding money into it to bring my account back in good standings so i can refund. Pretty much since i did one to many refunds already it flagged my account. But I made a few calls and will be making another one tomorrow to hopefully get my limits taken off once that happens i can start refunding people again. I guess you only allowed to refund like 20 people in 24 hours or something. Its based off your total volume and some percentage but anywho. Was i get that cleared ill be able to start issuing refunds again.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

PLT (12-29-2013)

PLT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Cowboy for the re-explanation. I am clear now. I read a few pages back about not enough fund in your Paypal account to refund so I thought if I make new orders then you should have new fund to do it but then it's about a different issue on your Paypal account being locked.

Thanks

Sort of kind of I dont profit 100+ off an unlock i make a very small fraction it take quite a few order to be able to refund 1 person so like i said i been building up hoping like i said to get it all fixed this week. I so wish I was making 100+ hell id have retired by now lol

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    Holycowe, no holy$&@!!! My 5S is unlocked!!!!
    Thanks a lot buddy!
    Can you be my source?? I still have whole bunch of AT&T

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone who needs their AT&T iPhone unlocked by tomorrow, pm me.

All models and imei status are supported.

I'm collecting orders for a few more hours and they will be getting unlocked tomorrow.

If you're interested, pm me only please.

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Lots of people are experience a delay in refunds. I explained this a few pages back but paypal limited that account I was using so what i am doing now is feeding money into it to bring my account back in good standings so i can refund. Pretty much since i did one to many refunds already it flagged my account. But I made a few calls and will be making another one tomorrow to hopefully get my limits taken off once that happens i can start refunding people again. I guess you only allowed to refund like 20 people in 24 hours or something. Its based off your total volume and some percentage but anywho. Was i get that cleared ill be able to start issuing refunds again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Just responded to your email sorry for the delay
    Looking forward to the refund man, had ordered on 24th November, when can I expect it?

Thanks

I am hoping later this week if all goes to plan.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One of still working att unlock services - att-iphone-unlock.com/. A few days ago unlocked iphone 5c att carrier. High price $139, but had not found cheaper solution for that time

Thanks

I am able to keep my low price for Att 24 hour unlocks, now the price is only $135
    At&t iPhones UltraFast Unlocks (24-48 hours) | IDeviceGuys
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-30-2013 at 08:53 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ordered the 24-48 hour AT&T iPhone 5 unlock from Cowboy on iDeviceGuys on Thursday Dec 26th at 8:10am for $159.50 (which included $4.50 in tax...)

No word on the unlock at all after 48 hours. I email on Saturday Dec 28th at 9:50am asking the status. He replied:
    It will be done in a few hours. My guy screwed up when I placed orders from the morning to him so there is a slight delay but it should be done soon he told me this morning
    I tried checking with iphoneimei.info all day Sunday. Tried restoring the iPhone numerous times. Nothing. Replied to Cowboy at 1:57pm Saturday Dec 28th and never got a reply.

Finally Sunday Dec 29th at 1:22pm, 77 hours after I placed my 24-48 hour unlock, I get the email from iDeviceguys saying my iPhone is unlocked. Restore it and I finally get confirmation that my iPhone is unlocked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Starr View Post
    I ordered the 24-48 hour AT&T iPhone 5 unlock from Cowboy on iDeviceGuys on Thursday Dec 26th at 8:10am for $159.50 (which included $4.50 in tax...)

No word on the unlock at all after 48 hours. I email on Saturday Dec 28th at 9:50am asking the status. He replied:

I tried checking with iphoneimei.info all day Sunday. Tried restoring the iPhone numerous times. Nothing. Replied to Cowboy at 1:57pm Saturday Dec 28th and never got a reply.

Finally Sunday Dec 29th at 1:22pm, 77 hours after I placed my 24-48 hour unlock, I get the email from iDeviceguys saying my iPhone is unlocked. Restore it and I finally get confirmation that my iPhone is unlocked.
    Let me clarify a few things. First your phone was unlocked in the 48 hours stated on my site operating times are only good monday-friday so if you order thursday there is a chance it won't be done till monday because your 48 hours falls on a weekend when typically nothing gets processed.
    The fact that I was able to get it done on sunday was a miracle and had to pull a few strings.
    Typically these unlocks are done in 12-24 hours, What happened is when i sent my list he reversed the orders bad communication on mine and his part. Thats what I was apologizing for.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not complaining ... just wanted to share my experience...I'm just glad that the iPhone I bought someone for Christmas now finally works with their AIO plan.

Thanks
    hey logan just send you a pm with my information please give me a aswend like that i know if i be able to take this discount

Thanks

Responded thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

randyj04 (12-30-2013)

BW9
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Logan, I just sent you a PM with IMEI and all necessary info. Will greatly appreciate if you can reply. Thanks a lot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also sent you a PM and email to upgrade my Nov 4th order to the UltraFast service. I'm traveling soon and REALLY need this done...

Thanks Logan.