+ Reply
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I did respond!! Didn't know I gotta be online for the lottery.
    Thanks

I did respond!!
    Didn't know I gotta be online for the lottery.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    I did respond!!
    Didn't know I gotta be online for the lottery.
    No worries, I received your message!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicholasss For This Useful Post:

holycowe (12-23-2013)

Thanks

And it's a 5S

Ho ho ho

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Logan,

Sent you an email from montsa**@yahoo.com about my 1020, mentioned my username and IMEI in the subject line as well .
    Regards,
    -m007

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    And it's a 5S

Ho ho ho
    Your 5s is now Factory Unlocked!

Merry Christmas!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholasss For This Useful Post:

holycowe (12-24-2013), montsa007 (12-24-2013)

Thanks

Holycowe, no holy$&@!!! My 5S is unlocked!!!!
    Thanks a lot buddy!
    Can you be my source?? I still have whole bunch of AT&T

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a very long thread.
    I am just leaving for Africa for a non profit volunteer work, I purchased my 5S last month from AT&T, how can I get my phone unlocked?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,491 Times in 5,833 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeniuye View Post
    This is a very long thread.
    I am just leaving for Africa for a non profit volunteer work, I purchased my 5S last month from AT&T, how can I get my phone unlocked?
    iPhone Unlocks pretty much all carriers from your favorite Mod!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

140 Dollars, wow.
    I wish I didnt buy this phone, its already been expensive and now I will be on an extremely tight budget

Well, merry Christmas to everyone..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasss View Post
    Your 5s is now Factory Unlocked!

Merry Christmas!
    Wishing you and your family a happy holidays!!! All the best!!!

That was a suprise Xmas present my friend. I really appreciated. Talking about over a hundred bucks Xmas gift right there!
    Btw, don't forget to let me know if you can do it more. If yes, pricing as well.
    Again, THANK YOU

PLT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yay finally ... just got 2 Unlock emails from Cowboy for Ultra fast service .... took about 24 hours for the unlocks .... thank you very much Cowboy. Now I only wait for the refund on $99 orders and I'll have a great holidays. For those who are still waiting, I think the best bet now is to upgrade to the faster services and get yourself happy over the holidays.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PLT For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone have any luck on cowboy's normal 15 day service? I'm going abroad soon and want my phone unlocked but am Hestitant to shell out more than 100 bucks. Debating if cowboy or chronicunlocks is going to take longer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just signed up for the 14 day service last night , which means it was suppose to process today. Ill post my results when it gets done, Cowboy did say it will not take 2 months again. Had i known earlier that the $99 unlocks are dead and awaiting refunds i would have switched earlier.

Having said that I choose the 14 day because i am away for christmas this year so i can wait an extra 2 weeks. Also Cowboys paypal is locked down and cant do refunds right now so either way i was stuck waiting. So for the extra $10.30 on top of my $99 seemed to be a wash in terms of timing.

So in two weeks i will either have a unlocked 5S or a $109.30 refund, either way it was gonna be a while so might as well wait and see if the unlock will come thru. If not im selling the phone hopefully for a break even price and getting my refund and all i lost was 3 months of waiting

Ever since this unlock Fiasco started i was able to get one unlock at $5 with swift and one unlock with Cowboy at $49. With this current phone 5s ATT, its failed with sam at $45, failed cowboy at $99, and now pending cowboy again at $110, hopefully 3rd times a charm
    Last edited by curyousgee; 12-24-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,864 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredflame View Post
    Anyone have any luck on cowboy's normal 15 day service? I'm going abroad soon and want my phone unlocked but am Hestitant to shell out more than 100 bucks. Debating if cowboy or chronicunlocks is going to take longer
    You won't see any success stories on the 10-14 day service it was just added maybe a week ago now so haven't had any returned yet.

But it is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by curyousgee View Post
    I just signed up for the 14 day service last night , which means it was suppose to process today. Ill post my results when it gets done, Cowboy did say it will not take 2 months again. Had i known earlier that the $99 unlocks are dead and awaiting refunds i would have switched earlier.

Having said that I choose the 14 day because i am away for christmas this year so i can wait an extra 2 weeks. Also Cowboys paypal is locked down and cant do refunds right now so either way i was stuck waiting. So for the extra $10.30 on top of my $99 seemed to be a wash in terms of timing.

So in two weeks i will either have a unlocked 5S or a $109.30 refund, either way it was gonna be a while so might as well wait and see if the unlock will come thru. If not im selling the phone hopefully for a break even price and getting my refund and all i lost was 3 months of waiting

Ever since this unlock Fiasco started i was able to get one unlock at $5 with swift and one unlock with Cowboy at $49. With this current phone 5s ATT, its failed with sam at $45, failed cowboy at $99, and now pending cowboy again at $110, hopefully 3rd times a charm
    I will make the 3rd time a charm no matter what.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Cowboy, i have faith, just patiently waiting, never really posted till now cuz i understood the situation you are in. And you already got one of my phones done back in November, so i appreciate that, just curious i never got a congrats unlock email from you on that one, but you did mention issues about tracking the transaction via paypal so i just figured it was something related to that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ah, okay. Probably going to order the 14 day for my iphone 4, I guess. I hope it comes in 2 weeks but I have a little less than a month until I need unlocking when I go overseas so hopefully I can get it by at most, a month.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curyousgee View Post
    Thanks Cowboy, i have faith, just patiently waiting, never really posted till now cuz i understood the situation you are in. And you already got one of my phones done back in November, so i appreciate that, just curious i never got a congrats unlock email from you on that one, but you did mention issues about tracking the transaction via paypal so i just figured it was something related to that.
    Maybe pm your email and IMEI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredflame View Post
    Ah, okay. Probably going to order the 14 day for my iphone 4, I guess. I hope it comes in 2 weeks but I have a little less than a month until I need unlocking when I go overseas so hopefully I can get it by at most, a month.
    It will be in the 14 business day time frame.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Cowboy no need for pm, you confirmed it thru email a last week that you did unlock it, just the congrats email never went out back in November, but i sold the phone so did not bother to follow up back then
    Last edited by curyousgee; 12-24-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks

Oh okay cool ya we shouldn't have any more errors now that everything is fixed.

PS guy I am doing an unlock giveaway on twitter / Facebook

Just need you to like or follow IDeviceGuys on twitter or IDeviceGuysUnlocks on Facebook and post a pic of your christmas tree a winner will be chosen tomorrow night

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Oh okay cool ya we shouldn't have any more errors now that everything is fixed.

PS guy I am doing an unlock giveaway on twitter / Facebook

Just need you to like or follow IDeviceGuys on twitter or IDeviceGuysUnlocks on Facebook and post a pic of your christmas tree a winner will be chosen tomorrow night
    12-23-2013, 10:09 AM (GMT + 5.5)
    "Okay let me check ill probably email you tomorrow afternoon with an answer"

Received this from you in PM for my Lumia 1020 IMEI ending with 53067, have sent an email on the next day as well, am not sure what time it is at your place but definitely afternoon has long gone, I was supposed to get the reply on this on Monday evening as you said you'd be trying with a new supplier and required a test IMEI, I volunteered for it, and still waiting for any response on it.

Had ordered on the 24th of November and like others still sitting ducks.

Last edited by montsa007; 12-25-2013 at 12:03 AM.