Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

It will be done tomorrow. Not sure who you are. But all orders placed in December will be cleared tomorrow.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Hi Cowboy,

Well, you keep asking us to be patient but how can we do such without your cooperation? No response from you via emails or here in this forum and no status whatsoever about the unlock and our Paypal deadline to dispute the claim comes near. What should you expect us to do? I know for sure 100% that my unlock won't be done unless I pay the highest price on your site but I can't do so without getting the refund first.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are a majority of users relying on Cowboy for their unlock? Just curious.

Look a page back I explained the situation look a few more pages back I explained the situation look a few more pages back from that the situation was explained again and again. I don't really have much more to say or can do. I agree with everyone it sucks I have done everything I can do to make it better for most. (most being the keyword)

But saying I haven't been responsive or haven't been giving status updates isn't true at all.
    I am not going to repeat myself on every page to every user that post its way to time consuming and much easier to address more then one persons question at once.

I seriously feel like I am beating a dead horse. I don't have anything more I can say on the situation, and just have to keep moving forward.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Hi cowboy,
    Whats the status of Lumia 1020 IMEI ending with - 853067
    You said you'd be using it as a tester with your new supplier.
    Had ordered on 24th November I think.

Thanks,
    -m007

Thanks

For anyone out there selling or buying unlocks, if your supplier does not offer a full refund after the first second of the first late day, then keep looking or else you are looking at what's to come. Yikes.

Cowboy, I feel bad for the situation you're in, but this could have been prevented.
    Last edited by nicholasss; 12-22-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by montsa007 View Post
    Hi cowboy,
    Whats the status of Lumia 1020 IMEI ending with - 853067
    You said you'd be using it as a tester with your new supplier.
    Had ordered on 24th November I think.

Thanks,
    -m007
    Email me with the full imei please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Look a page back I explained the situation look a few more pages back I explained the situation look a few more pages back from that the situation was explained again and again. I don't really have much more to say or can do. I agree with everyone it sucks I have done everything I can do to make it better for most. (most being the keyword)

But saying I haven't been responsive or haven't been giving status updates isn't true at all.
    I am not going to repeat myself on every page to every user that post its way to time consuming and much easier to address more then one persons question at once.

I seriously feel like I am beating a dead horse. I don't have anything more I can say on the situation, and just have to keep moving forward.

In the business of sales, you will never stop beating a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasss View Post
    For anyone out there selling or buying unlocks, if your supplier does not offer a full refund after the first second of the first late day, then keep looking or else you are looking at what's to come. Yikes.

Cowboy, I feel bad for the situation your in, but this could have been prevented.
    Thanks for you input means a lot

Thanks

Due to your supplier(s) not delivering on time as promised, have you ever thought of taking action against them as your clients have with you?

Due to your supplier(s) not delivering on time as promised, have you ever thought of taking action against them as your clients have with you?
    Nope no need too. He already refunded me a good chunk my problem isn't my suppliers its paypal at this point in the game

Thanks

You're selling an intangible item. Based on that alone, you know will win any claims brought against you and you know when the cases will be closed. Which means you can give anyone on here asking for a refund the exact date in which you can refund. (On the day the case is closed)

Right?

Yes and no. Look a page back my paypal account is now "limited" due to the fact i did X amount of refunds with in a few days which flagged my account. On top of that I have people filing claims which I am not fighting because I am wanting to refund. (Unless they are trying to scam me then I fight) But now I have a build up of claims and being limited by paypal my account has gone negative by a good chunk of cash. I know have to add money as i can to complete all the refunds and bring my account back in good standings.

The problem is that since you have to be positive to refund with out it getting drafted out of my bank account. So lets say I have 1k dollars in there or 10 orders. But i have 11 claims i need to add $100 just so i can refund all 11. If i try to refund just 1 person now being -100 dollars it takes it out of my bank account. <hope that makes sense

But right now I am sorta at a holding until i get enough money in there to bring that account positive again. Which i find stupid because its holding money from me and my customers. Even though there is technically money in there. Why not allow me to use it to refund at least 10 people and only be down 1?

^^^^^
    These are made up numbers Just FYI

But now that my account is limited as well I can only send my self X amount of money a day and i think it gets help for 3 days or something before it actually becomes available haven't quite figure out how that works

Thanks

PayPal has a payment/refund ratio. If your refund % is higher, you can say goodbye to your account.

Next time, suck up the fees and send your customer's their refunds as single payments that way PayPal won't think twice about flagging your account. Why?...because they are still getting their fee and you are keeping your refund % low. If any customers wants to be smart and do a claim with their previous payment, you can send one right back. (Let's hope it wouldn't come to this)

Had you done this, I think this thread would be filled more about your unlocking success, rather your demise.

No disrespect intended, just trying to help another fellow unlocker in this crazy, stressful, but rewarding industry.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nicholasss For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (12-23-2013)

Email me with the full imei please
    Just sent you a PM with my Full IMEI.

Yes and no. Look a page back my paypal account is now "limited" due to the fact i did X amount of refunds with in a few days which flagged my account. On top of that I have people filing claims which I am not fighting because I am wanting to refund. (Unless they are trying to scam me then I fight) But now I have a build up of claims and being limited by paypal my account has gone negative by a good chunk of cash. I know have to add money as i can to complete all the refunds and bring my account back in good standings.

The problem is that since you have to be positive to refund with out it getting drafted out of my bank account. So lets say I have 1k dollars in there or 10 orders. But i have 11 claims i need to add $100 just so i can refund all 11. If i try to refund just 1 person now being -100 dollars it takes it out of my bank account. <hope that makes sense

But right now I am sorta at a holding until i get enough money in there to bring that account positive again. Which i find stupid because its holding money from me and my customers. Even though there is technically money in there. Why not allow me to use it to refund at least 10 people and only be down 1?

^^^^^
    These are made up numbers Just FYI

But now that my account is limited as well I can only send my self X amount of money a day and i think it gets help for 3 days or something before it actually becomes available haven't quite figure out how that works
    Call up PayPal on their helpine (Its toll free, just use Skype, but am not sure of their time zones because they don't work 24*7) and be nice when talking to them (yelling really pisses them off, they are really nice people unless you bamboo their bum ), I've been there and making a call really helps, they'll inform you about the things you need to send them to remove the limitation.

My issue was sorted in less than 30 minutes.
    If you need more help just PM me.
    Last edited by montsa007; 12-22-2013 at 10:37 PM.

PayPal has a payment/refund ratio. If your refund % is higher, you can say goodbye to your account.

Next time, suck up the fees and send your customer's their refunds as single payments that way PayPal won't think twice about flagging your account. Why?...because they are still getting their fee and you are keeping your refund % low. If any customers wants to be smart and do a claim with their previous payment, you can send one right back. (Let's hope it wouldn't come to this)

Had you done this, I think this thread would be filled more about your unlocking success, rather your demise.

No disrespect intended, just trying to help another fellow unlocker in this crazy, stressful, but rewarding industry.
    I see what your saying but whats done is done and moving on everything is going smooth now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by montsa007 View Post
    Just sent you a PM with my Full IMEI.

Call up PayPal on their helpine (Its toll free, just use Skype, but am not sure of their time zones because they don't work 24*7) and be nice when talking to them (yelling really pisses them off, they are really nice people unless you bamboo their bum ), I've been there and making a call really helps, they'll inform you about the things you need to send them to remove the limitation.

My issue was sorted in less than 30 minutes.
    If you need more help just PM me.
    PayPal could be taking a second look at his account based on his refund rate.

PayPal could be taking a second look at his account based on his refund rate.
    I am not sure about that but if he (Logan) makes a call to Paypal and explains them nicely PP can surely help

I have talked to paypal multiple times I actually have a pretty good tie with paypal so I know I can get it fixed just takes a little time. Paypal can be extremely helpful but at times they are extremely hard to deal with

Can't wait for my 1020 to be unlocked, sitting ducks for 2 months in my drawer lol.

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast