+ Reply
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by willchronic Nah. That's not true at all. Which part of what I said?
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 4,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by willchronic View Post
    Nah. That's not true at all.
    Which part of what I said?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Which part of what I said?
    perhap's he's speaking of this
    You're all in real danger of getting re-locked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    perhap's he's speaking of this
    Yeah.. I just wanted him to point out which part of what I said. I did misspeak on that one point.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

any news guys with your unlock?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ordered an unlock October 29th. Cowboy said it would be done definitely by Monday December 16th. Still Locked. No response.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    any news guys with your unlock?
    Mine is still LOCKED.

Where the heck is Logan anyway?
    What's with the silent treatment ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles72 View Post
    Where the heck is Logan anyway?
    What's with the silent treatment ?
    Isn't it obvious? Something's beginning to go wrong with this most recent supplier too (1-2 day turnaround) and there's serious follow thru issues with the $99 supplier who hasn't unlocked orders from late October. Logan mentioned he gets as many as "1000" emails/PMs a day. Not even including texts. Think about that for a minute.... 1000/day.. Not trying to defend him..

The 3rd party unlock service business has fallen on very bad times.. and pretty soon will be a thing of the past. Logan, I'm sure, is both trying to stabilize his supplier chain (a diminishing pool of providers) and trying to keep up on orders.

When he does say anything on the forum - it's always the same thing:
    1)problems with my supplier
    2) keeping up with orders

Then when people file eBay complaint cases - PayPal immediately takes money out of his balance - sending his cash flow into negative even before refund requesters get their money back.

So, in short, he's silent because his whole business is most likely falling apart now. Any timing promise he offers is just a guess - not a promise

Just go on eBay.. You'll see all unlock services are closing up shop. Too much legal heat on the suppliers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Isn't it obvious? Something's beginning to go wrong with this most recent supplier too (1-2 day turnaround) and there's serious follow thru issues with the $99 supplier who hasn't unlocked orders from late October. Logan mentioned he gets as many as "1000" emails/PMs a day. Not even including texts. Think about that for a minute.... 1000/day.. Not trying to defend him..
    If you followed my comments, you'd noticed that I mentioned his is not my first order with Cowboy/Logan.
    I understand the seriousness of this issue. I do believe that most of us are well aware of what's going on with AT&T unlocking suppliers worldwide.

I can't speak for everyone on this forum but for myself, when I placed an order on ideviceguys website I know for a fact that they're legit. When Cowboy put up the statement "IF YOU CANNOT WAIT, DO NOT ORDER" on his page, I know that things are pretty bad and by placing my order; it's a statement that I'm prepared to wait. All I'm asking is to keep me updated on the status. If the $99 service is no longer working, tell me how I can upgrade to a service that works. If I had to wait, then how long?

If you noticed, I never asked for a refund... merely asking on the status. He don't have to reply each and every emails, just round up the most common questions and answer them on this forum.

Just my two cents

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Achilles72 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Okay lets start with whats been going on this week aka "the silence" there has been a couple reasons for it but the main reason is I have been heavily medicated due to some unexpected dental surgery So typically if it wasn't a copy and paste response you haven't heard from me. I am however answering some emails now. Good chuck of you should already be unlocked i only have 20 orders pending ( should be done tonight or tomorrow from dec 3 to dec 19th)
    The second reason is because this thread was intended to be a happy place where i could come and talk to people, let you inside my business a little bit<stupid idea, but it has turned into everyone making outrageous claims, like phones magically relocating, and want to talk legal No one pays attention to the 10-20 people in the last few pages that got there phones unlocked they just get looked over.

Then we got people talking legal and bring down heat on us unlockers.... HAHAHA no heat being brought, no supply chain issues. No scrambling actually we have been pretty smoothly for a little while with little to no hiccups

So me reply to this thread is going to be less and less. Sorry if this doesn't make all that much sense still not 100% there lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy just unlocked 9 IMEI's for me.. order placed last night with the super fast service. Thanks Cowboy!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Isn't it obvious? Something's beginning to go wrong with this most recent supplier too (1-2 day turnaround) and there's serious follow thru issues with the $99 supplier who hasn't unlocked orders from late
    This is not true. I ordered the ultra fast from cowboy unlock on monday 16th. I received unlock by wed 18th.

So that's proof his two day service still works.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Interesting. Still no word for the people from late October to early November. Maybe the new quick supplier is fine.. but there are 'still' troubles in the iDeviceGuys camp with people who've been waiting for unlocks for weeks or for their refunds..

Glad to hear you're coming out of the medication fog, Logan. Been there/Done that... HATED it!..

To claim there are no 'supply chain' issues - as a general broad statement.. doesn't fly with 'the Twitter buzz' out there.. You yourself have admitted supplier issues yourself -several times on the thread. You'll notice in a couple of my recent posts I tried to give you 'a break' on a couple of normal business challenge issues..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

kronos23 (12-19-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have just opened my paypal dispute. Hopefully Paypal can do something about Cowboy. He is now not even mentioning unlocks ordered in October. I really don't care how long it takes to get my money back, at least I know I will get it. My stance on this situation is simple. I couldn't care less about suppliers and him getting his money back from them. I bought from cowboy, not his suppliers. This is not good business at all. Lesson learnt.

Thanks

Interesting. Still no word for the people from late October to early November. Maybe the new quick supplier is fine.. but there are 'still' troubles in the iDeviceGuys camp with people who've been waiting for unlocks for weeks or for their refunds..

Glad to hear you're coming out of the medication fog, Logan. Been there/Done that... HATED it!..

To claim there are no 'supply chain' issues - as a general broad statement.. doesn't fly with 'the Twitter buzz' out there.. You yourself have admitted supplier issues yourself -several times on the thread. You'll notice in a couple of my recent posts I tried to give you 'a break' on a couple of normal business challenge issues..
    Before I continue I would like clarification from you before I make my next statements, really don't want anything getting twisted and want to shoot it straight.
    Are we talking about me and my business or are we talking in generals with unlocking businesses?

Please choose which way you want to go I'll let you decide the path this conversation goes.
    Because you started off stating a lot of things about Me/Logan/Cowboy/IDeviceGuys but you have also have thrown in a lot of in generals as well so like I said choose a path and we will go from there thanks.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Krima (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Before I continue I would like clarification from you before I make my next statements, really don't want anything getting twisted and want to shoot it straight.
    Are we talking about me and my business or are we talking in generals with unlocking businesses?

Please choose which way you want to go I'll let you decide the path this conversation goes.
    Because you started off stating a lot of things about Me/Logan/Cowboy/IDeviceGuys but you have also have thrown in a lot of in generals as well so like I said choose a path and we will go from there thanks.
    General: Supply lines are in trouble. All unlock methods. Prices now compared to 8 months ago prove that as well as the Twitter buzz..
    Personal: You yourself had to change suppliers at least twice now in the space of this one thread.
    Personal: You still haven't communicated 'here' about the problem/likelihood of refunds and/or unlocks being completed that were placed between late October and mid November. Though you're under no obligation so say even ONE WORD on this thread about your business matters. It would seem that your 'public' silence about those orders, in a thread you started (for whatever original reason) about your business, would not be in your favor.

Sorry for not having been more specific.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,120 Times in 6,945 Posts

in a thread you started (for whatever original reason)
    May want to check that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    May want to check that.
    The title says it all..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Today i got my phone unlocked by Logan. I paid the 2-5 days service on Dec 7th. Logan is the man. Trust him

iPhone 5s AT&T

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperM4D For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a great news guys. I am happy for all of you. Still waiting my unlock and according to Logan he will send the good news tomorrow. I trust him.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks

First I didn't start this thread. So not really obligated to reply or participate in the thread. I choose to when I feel the need too.
    Secondly I have posted multiple times what is happening for orders between Oct 26th - Nov 15th. So silence on the matter is not so. People either need to go back and read or check there emails. I am doing refunds as I can, its not going to happen over night, and some are still getting done.
    Third General supply lines aren't really as in trouble as you may think. Indirect sources ( what i mean by this is low man on the pole) probably are in trouble and can't compete.

As much as this last few months have sucked its been quite great for the business.
    Everyone and there dog was able to offer and or get At&t unlocks for .99 cents at best people where making 10 cents off an unlock but where having to do thousands a day to make any sort of "real" profit. Now the people that really know the business and have done the research like chronic and myself have always had a a decent supply chain, problems happened when prices jumped so much in a short amount of time. But now with out speaking to each other most of us that are offering att unlocks are with in $5 dollars of each other. Which is good for business and keeps us all at a healthy competitive level.

Back when unlocks were .99 cents it was stupid I hated ATT iPhone unlocks I focused more on other carriers and phones. I made more money doing others.