+ Reply
Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hmmm guys someone tell me what im doing wrong? on oct 26th. i placed order for 13 IMEI's 99$ each.. only 3 were unlocked and 1 refunded.. so 9 IMEI's
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hmmm guys someone tell me what im doing wrong? on oct 26th. i placed order for 13 IMEI's 99$ each.. only 3 were unlocked and 1 refunded.. so 9 IMEI's remaining.. 7th Dec. he said he will upgrade me for the new service and will do it for 120$ each.. so i paid the difference (180$) for all the 9 IMEI's which make total of 1080$. The new service supposed to work within 2-5 days.. Which didn't worked.. last friday he said i will be refunded Monday.. nothing from him.. Is this a scam?? I trusted Logan because he is a mod here. I don't understand what happened to him. Never had problem with dealing with him.. I have no problem to wait but when you say something to your client. You should do it.

Also if the new 2-5 days services is not working, just tell me, im willing to upgrade to the super fast servicesif you cant refund me..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes something is defently wrong with cowboy, he keeps ignoring my emails
    and i quote

Dear cowboy, what about me, you keep avoiding my recent emails
    Joseph

‫ב-29 בנוב 2013, בשעה 07:34, ‏"IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]> כתב/ה:‬
    Yeah its still going if you look at my thread on the modmyi website you will see them getting completed its just taking a bit longer then expected
    AT&T Unlock Servers are down

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM, joseph septon <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear cowboy,
    i know you are in great stress and i have been very quiet and patient since 10/31, please let me know if my unlock process is still running
    Best regards
    Joseph

מאת: "IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]>
    תאריך: 4 בנובמבר 2013 02:12:12 GMT+2
    אל: joseph <[email protected]>
    נושא: בעניין: confirmation of order
    Yes it is processing

On Sunday, November 3, 2013, joseph wrote:
    Dear cowboy
    In the 31 of October I placed an order for an iphone 5S unlock through your ideviceguys.com web site.
    My IMEI no. is XXXXXXXXXX1866
    I paid through PayPal the amount of 99$ and got the "Unique Transaction ID #31Y29590RU952384G"
    Can I please get a confirmation from you that the unlock is being processed.
    Thanks a lot
    joseph

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    hmmm guys someone tell me what im doing wrong? on oct 26th. i placed order for 13 IMEI's 99$ each.. only 3 were unlocked and 1 refunded.. so 9 IMEI's remaining.. 7th Dec. he said he will upgrade me for the new service and will do it for 120$ each.. so i paid the difference (180$) for all the 9 IMEI's which make total of 1080$. The new service supposed to work within 2-5 days.. Which didn't worked.. last friday he said i will be refunded Monday.. nothing from him.. Is this a scam?? I trusted Logan because he is a mod here. I don't understand what happened to him. Never had problem with dealing with him.. I have no problem to wait but when you say something to your client. You should do it.

Also if the new 2-5 days services is not working, just tell me, im willing to upgrade to the super fast servicesif you cant refund me..
    I am waiting for a respond also mate, i am happy to upgrade as soon as i get my unlock before friday. i don't know if the 2-5 day service is working but am pretty sure that the 24-48 service is working for sure.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,701 Times in 4,394 Posts

How do you explain the several people that have experienced "re- locking" within this thread itself? Or Unlock rejects which seem to be on the rise…
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,006 Times in 6,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How do you explain the several people that have experienced "re- locking" within this thread itself? Or Unlock rejects which seem to be on the rise…
    I haven't seen anybody's phones relocking in this thread.

Thanks

Hmm.. I thought someone just said it two pages ago. I'll relook. But I still think that the incidences of unlock rejecting will be on the rise now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    You got the email today?
    yes about 11am today 12/18/13

Your phone is now unlocked please read the instructions below to finish your unlock.
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 12-18-2013 at 02:18 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Hmm.. I thought someone just said it two pages ago. I'll relook. But I still think that the incidences of unlock rejecting will be on the rise now.
    Been on the rise since October. Just the way things are now with ATT unlocking, and not just iPhones.

Thanks

Post number 851 talks about relocking, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Been on the rise since October. Just the way things are now with ATT unlocking, and not just iPhones.
    Yeah I'll bet Finally the crooks in AT&T's employee ranks are getting cracked down on. Good for AT&T!

Thanks

Post number 851 talks about relocking, Simon.
    That's a BS statement from an unlocker that just doesn't have the resources or connections to find the few sources that are left that can get it done, or just doesn't want to pay the amounts that are asked now for it and deal with customers who have to endure long wait times. You can't spot a made up PR line? There is no proof of anyone's phone being re-locked there.

What makes that even funnier is that they are "taking the higher ground" approach to it when I know for a fact they offered dirt cheap ATT unlocks back before October using that very shady GSX method.

Yeah I'll bet Finally the crooks in AT&T's employee ranks are getting cracked down on. Good for AT&T!
    So good for the crooks running the company that pay themselves such ridiculously high amounts? Ya, real great for them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That's a BS statement from an unlocker that just doesn't have the resources or connections to find the few sources that are left that can get it done, or just doesn't want to pay the amounts that are asked now for it and deal with customers who have to endure long wait times. You can't spot a made up PR line? There is no proof of anyone's phone being re-locked there.
    Yeah.. I shoulda spotted that angle. Good point.

So good for the crooks running the company that pay themselves such ridiculously high amounts? Ya, real great for them
    I know we don't see eye to eye on this issue. But as a CEO yourself, you of all people should understand that "you" get to choose what your product's worth. How dare the consumer tell you it's exorbitant and then your employees agree with "them" and sell something they steal from you.

Real easy to point fingers as a consumer.. who feels "entitled" to something they can "afford".

Oh - and "all methods" of achieving IMEI blocks for unlocking of in-contract phones are equally "crooked" from my "looking into the business".

But I won't digress too much. Each to his own.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-18-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks

I really need the unlock i hope Logan is fine and respond to our emails as soon as possible

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by navigates View Post
    From what I can see, the slow unlocking service may have stopped unlocking. Don't know for sure but its speculation. I too was waiting for about a month but had to travel and upgraded to the faster unlock and mine got unlocked in a day.

On another note, here is the information from SWIFTUNLOCKS when I asked him about the iphone unlock.

CURRENT STATUS: We are currently NOT Unlocking AT&T USA Iphones anymore. We will send out a newsletter if we do start unlocking it again. Please keep in mind the service is down GLOBALLY. If you do find a marketplace/seller doing them currently, they are doing it illegally and the phone will be relocked. If you want to unlock the AT&T iphone, please contact AT&T directly to unlock the iPhone.

Nobody on this thread has had their phone re-locked, I just went through the whole thread.
    Last edited by satyrman; 12-18-2013 at 03:01 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh my gosh. PHONE IS UNLOCKED JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!! THANK YOU COWBOY!!! YEESSSSS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewMcBride96 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcBride96 View Post
    Oh my gosh. PHONE IS UNLOCKED JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!! THANK YOU COWBOY!!! YEESSSSS
    Congratulations mate. what service did you use? the 99 dollar one?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah $99 service ordered from cowboy on November 20th

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I paid for the 2-5days unlock service on dec 7. Last monday was the last day that Logan responded to an email. I have not got my phone unlocked

Is Anyone using same service on similar date on the same situation than me?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperM4D View Post
    I paid for the 2-5days unlock service on dec 7. Last monday was the last day that Logan responded to an email. I have not got my phone unlocked

Is Anyone using same service on similar date on the same situation than me?
    I've ordered the same service from Logan on Dec 5th and last email I got from him was sometime last week stating that my phone should be unlocked by Friday. However, it's already Wednesday and my phone is still locked.

Just to be fair, this is my second order with Logan. My first order went through without any hiccup. So, I know that Logan is genuine it's just that circumstances might have changed and it's taking longer to get unlocks now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

SuperM4D,

im sure cowboy sent in request for unlock, but once its out of his hands.. (in the hands of the unlocker - crooked at&t or apple employee) who know's what order they actually process it. let's all hope it gets done soon

Developer
    Thanks

More and more of the illegality is catching up with unlock companies unlocking in-contract phones. You're all in real danger of getting re-locked. I think Logan is scrambling to get a "reliable" wholesaler to get his product from. Gonna get harder and harder.
    Nah. That's not true at all.