+ Reply
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Om3r Something may happened to Logan.. normally i have good communications with him.. Perhaps he's already on his Christmas Holidays.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Something may happened to Logan.. normally i have good communications with him..
    Perhaps he's already on his Christmas Holidays.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Boy, Lumia 520 are impossible these days. FYI, ordered "beta" with Cowboy on 11/20, ordered another one with Chronic on 12/4. Back then Chronic said 5-7 days, now it says 5-10 days. Still pending. Cowboy and I chatted and he is looking for other sources for the time being. He mentioned in-between the 520 are tricky. Ebay has completely dried up. They used to be $3. Now there isn't even one offering. It's been like that for weeks now. If they don't come trough I put the phones back on eBay and go for the 521 or so.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Refund from toastyunlock:

I got my refund from toasty 12/16/13. Surprisingly my refund arrived the same day I requested it. Kudos to toasty for a prompt refund.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone have any news? Maybe Logan didn't even see all the emails and the notifications because usually he always get's back to me.
    Last edited by eliaskok; 12-18-2013 at 06:50 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    anyone have any news? Maybe Logan didn't even see all the emails and the notifications because usually he always get's back to me.
    Not seen or heard from him for the past few days. Last I heard from him was through email when he said I should be getting my unlock on Friday (last Friday) unfortunately until today (Wednesday) I have yet to be able to use my phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

If you think about it.. Pretty much all that happens on this thread is Cowboy getting bashed by everyone for wait times he has let everybody know about. He also says contact him via email rather than principally here at the forum. If I were him I probably wouldn't check here all that often either - when most all that happens here is complaining.

I'm no fan of Cowboy's business, as I still question the legality of it for phones still in contract. But I also recognize why he wouldn't stop in here all that often anymore.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you think about it.. Pretty much all that happens on this thread is Cowboy getting bashed by everyone for wait times he has let everybody know about. He also says contact him via email rather than principally here at the forum. If I were him I probably wouldn't check here all that often either - when most all that happens here is complaining.

I'm no fan of Cowboy's business, as I still question the legality of it for phones still in contract. But I also recognize why he wouldn't stop in here all that often anymore.
    Correct buddy. But i trust him because i've seen many customers that got there iphone unlocked.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The point is he didn't even reply to my emails........
    How could I contact to a person who didn't reply to me? I waited since Oct 30th and i still not getting my phone unlock or refund from him. Step in my shoes and you will see how's that feel.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy: Last Activity Yesterday 11:29 PM

Logan that's not fair bro. I've always respected you and never complained about your service. But my orders is the oldest ones 26 OCT. You still have my 1080$. I waited almost 2 months now. Last Friday you said you will refund me Monday and now not responding to my iMESSAGES, EMAILS and PRIVATE MESSAGES.

AT&T Unlock Servers are down-w4jt.png
    Last edited by Om3r; 12-18-2013 at 09:38 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Cowboy: Last Activity Yesterday 11:29 PM

Logan that's not fair bro. I've always respected you and never complained about your service. But my orders is the oldest ones 26 OCT. You still have my 1080$. I waited almost 2 months now. Last Friday you said you will refund me Monday and now not responding to my iMESSAGES, EMAILS and PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Attachment 650256
    He told me the same that would be issuing a refund for me last monday or at least tuesday. Didn't reply to my emails since that day. At least, we should know what's going on here. Have been waiting too long for nothing. I've already given up the chance that my phone could be unlock, all i need for now is refund and that's it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

From what I can see, the slow unlocking service may have stopped unlocking. Don't know for sure but its speculation. I too was waiting for about a month but had to travel and upgraded to the faster unlock and mine got unlocked in a day.

On another note, here is the information from SWIFTUNLOCKS when I asked him about the iphone unlock.

CURRENT STATUS: We are currently NOT Unlocking AT&T USA Iphones anymore. We will send out a newsletter if we do start unlocking it again. Please keep in mind the service is down GLOBALLY. If you do find a marketplace/seller doing them currently, they are doing it illegally and the phone will be relocked. If you want to unlock the AT&T iphone, please contact AT&T directly to unlock the iPhone.
    Last edited by navigates; 12-18-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by navigates View Post
    From what I can see, the slow unlocking service may have stopped unlocking. Don't know for sure but its speculation. I too was waiting for about a month but had to travel and upgraded to the faster unlock and mine got unlocked in a day.
    Actually it works but you can't place an order anymore. So the previous orders with the slow method will get unlock but i don't know when. That is what i understand. Hope Logan gets back to us as soon as he can.

Thanks

Logan!!

Your the man. I just got my unlock email.

Merry Christmas

14. The Following User Says Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    Logan!!

Your the man. I just got my unlock email.

Merry Christmas
    What service did you use? you got it now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    What service did you use? you got it now?
    Logan = IdeviceGuys = cowboy

I posted that I purchased the ultra fast unlock for $155 on Monday. Two days later.. Unlocked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    Logan = IdeviceGuys = cowboy

I posted that I purchased the ultra fast unlock for $155 on Monday. Two days later.. Unlocked
    You got the email today?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,448 Times in 4,291 Posts

More and more of the illegality is catching up with unlock companies unlocking in-contract phones. You're all in real danger of getting re-locked. I think Logan is scrambling to get a "reliable" wholesaler to get his product from. Gonna get harder and harder.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Once is officially unlocked then it's fine. Anyway my iphone is not even in contract but i am still waiting.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default cowboy doesn't respond
    hi cowboy, placed my order 31th of october been very patient why do you ignore my emails completely?

and i quote:

Dear cowboy, what about me, you keep avoiding my recent emails
    Joseph

‫ב-29 בנוב 2013, בשעה 07:34, ‏"IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]> כתב/ה:‬
    Yeah its still going if you look at my thread on the modmyi website you will see them getting completed its just taking a bit longer then expected
    AT&T Unlock Servers are down

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM, joseph septon <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear cowboy,
    i know you are in great stress and i have been very quiet and patient since 10/31, please let me know if my unlock process is still running
    Best regards
    Joseph

מאת: "IDeviceGuys, LLC" <[email protected]>
    תאריך: 4 בנובמבר 2013 02:12:12 GMT+2
    אל: joseph <[email protected]>
    נושא: בעניין: confirmation of order
    Yes it is processing

On Sunday, November 3, 2013, joseph wrote:
    Dear cowboy
    In the 31 of October I placed an order for an iphone 5S unlock through your ideviceguys.com web site.
    My IMEI no. is XXXXXXXXXXX866
    I paid through PayPal the amount of 99$ and got the "Unique Transaction ID #31Y29590RU952384G"
    Can I please get a confirmation from you that the unlock is being processed.
    Thanks a lot
    joseph

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys

--
    IDeviceGuys, LLC
    [email protected]
    Follow Us on Twitter - IDeviceGuys
    Like Us on Facebook - IDeviceGuys

Thanks
    Thanked 14,786 Times in 6,879 Posts

More and more of the illegality is catching up with unlock companies unlocking in-contract phones. You're all in real danger of getting re-locked. I think Logan is scrambling to get a "reliable" wholesaler to get his product from. Gonna get harder and harder.
    I highly doubt that. I don't think I have ever come across a case where an IMEI that was put into Apple's unlock server has been taken back out. Seems like he has found a reliable source now also, bit pricey, but reliable and fast from what I have seen. I haven't actually tried his faster service yet myself though.