Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Would not bother to post the same update every time but here is my datapoint - still no unlock nor refund on orders made Nov 5.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PLT For This Useful Post:

dudemanyo (12-17-2013)

beware:

ToastyUnlocks - Unlock Your iPhone, BlackBerry, Smartphone - Order status has not produced anything for me and it has been 22business days. refund has been requested.

I can confirm ideviceguys.com is genuine. My 5s is now unlocked. I upgraded to the faster service as I really needed the unlock. Thanks Logan for helping me out. Here is the details for the check.

Model: iPhone 5s Space Gray 64GB
    Warranty: Applecare Protection Plan (676 days left)
    Warranty Start Date: 2013-10-24
    Warranty End Date: 2015-10-23

Activation Status: Yes
    Locked By Carrier: Unlock (Connect to Itunes)
    Find My iPhone: ON
    Sim Lock: Unlocked

After the upgrade on thursday night to the 155 service, my iphone 5s was unlocked today!! just in time for my trip to europe!

thanks
    Joe

just paid Logan Let's see how fast UltraFast Unlocks are

Qty Item Options Price
    1 At&t iPhones UltraFast Unlocks (24-48 hours)
    Item # 1430 $155.00 USD
    Amount $155.00 USD

Order Description:
    Shopping Cart
    Item Total:
    $155.00 USD
    Sales Tax:
    $4.50 USD
    Shipping:
    $0.00 USD
    Handling:
    $0.00 USD

Total amount:
    -$159.50 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$159.50 USD

Invoice ID:
    593138XXXXXXX
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Time:
    14:43:04 PST

Completed

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

AndrewMcBride96 (12-16-2013), Cowboy (12-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine according to Logan should be done the next 30 hours

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

AndrewMcBride96 (12-16-2013)

well that is good! I hope you can get it in the next 30 hours! I am hopping for the best too! he mentioned before mid this week all those orders from our time frame would be done, so lets hope he is right!
    Goodluck everyone!
    I haven't had a phone since halloween so I am hoping my unlock comes soon!

Great Service!

Ordered on Friday Morning and Phone was unlocked today. Well in the 2 Business day promise with the Ulta-Fast Unlock.

My iphone version is the 5C.

Thanks Cowboy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to qtsookie For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by qtsookie View Post
    Great Service!

Ordered on Friday Morning and Phone was unlocked today. Well in the 2 Business day promise with the Ulta-Fast Unlock.

My iphone version is the 5C.

Thanks Cowboy
    that's good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    that's good to hear
    Does anyone really know what goes on with the unlocking process. I remember earlier it was the dhuru service that had direct access to the database of at&t which was closed and hence this lengthy process. Would like to hear any insights for knowledge.

i waited 40 days for nothing, no unlock and cowboy sent me an email on 12/9 that refund will be issue, until today, still no refund and he don't reply my email.

It's going to be almost two months now, since I ordered an unlock for my at&t 5S. The phone has not been unlocked yet, and nobody from ideviceguys is responding to my emails now. This is really frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by sdusniper View Post
    i waited 40 days for nothing, no unlock and cowboy sent me an email on 12/9 that refund will be issue, until today, still no refund and he don't reply my email.
    Well, at least you know your unlock failed. I have yet to get a confirmation on whether I'm getting a refund or an unlock. Emails have become unresponsive as well. It's been more than 30 business days for me already.

Cowboy, today is the 45th day since I made the paypal payment. Please let me know what's going on otherwise I will have to file a claim with paypal. I don't want to play this game of prisoner's dilemma.
    Last edited by dudemanyo; 12-17-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Logan are you still alive??? sending you imessages, private msg here emails no response?? whats going on bro???
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

All I can say Logan's speedy service works. If he allows you to upgrade, go ahead and upgrade. I guess the slow service is griding slow. Most of the people whose phones are unlocked will rarely come back with this feedback.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to navigates For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dudemanyo View Post
    Well, at least you know your unlock failed. I have yet to get a confirmation on whether I'm getting a refund or an unlock. Emails have become unresponsive as well. It's been more than 30 business days for me already.

Cowboy, today is the 45th day since I made the paypal payment. Please let me know what's going on otherwise I will have to file a claim with paypal. I don't want to play this game of prisoner's dilemma.

Same issue here, it's going to be 50 days now, no response from cowboy. No status on unlock.

Logan please answer me. You promised that if by Monday my 9 IMEI's are not unlocked you will refund. Now your not responding to my messages and emails. I paid 1080$
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have some hours left until i reach the 30 hours guys so i will let you know as soon as i have news

Something may happened to Logan.. normally i have good communications with him..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

Ok so in your opinions should I wait out my $99 unlock from the 20th of November because he said it would be done sometime this week or should I pay for the upgrade? Let me know, thanks

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast