Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1366

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by zeljkotv View Post
    !!!!!! )))))))

    my iphone is unlocked!!!!

    Guys, I placed order about 30 minutes ago, and it's already unlocked!!! Iphone 5C.
    Haha, I still can't believe.... but it's real. It works I inserted SIM card, and it was activated immediately.

    Thank you so much. Finally waiting is over. Cowboy, your new provider is very good.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-11-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #762
    Cowboy what about me!!!!!!
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (12-11-2013)

  4. #763
    I forgot all about you sir lol naw they are getting one like i said
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  5. #764
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    That is a really fast service, i wish there was one on November, but that's okay hope i'll get my unlock by the end of the week.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (12-11-2013)

  7. #765
    Hey Cowboy,

    Glad to hear you've got a vendor that can push faster unlocks now. Any news yet for my order?
    I'm really looking forward to using my phone before going abroad end of the week.

    Thanks

  8. #766
    Guys email me I dont memories who is who and what your imeis are i got to many to do that
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    eliaskok (12-12-2013)

  10. #767
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Now everything looks smoother and many iphones gets unlocked everyday. Hope this stays forever.

  11. #768
    Hello,
    I can confirm my iPhone 5 is unlocked! Ordered November 12th.
    Thank you Cowboy

  12. #769
    ordered on Oct 26th for 13 IMEI's .. only 3 unlocked.. upgraded to 2-5 days last friday for the others. .. still not unlocked.. as per Cowboy should be done today.!!!!

  13. #770
    Cowboy,

    can you refund me as soon as you can so I can switch to the fast service? I hate this inconsistent waiting game where someone got their phone unlocked sooner than others even though they submitted the order at the later date.
    Last edited by PLT; 12-12-2013 at 10:54 AM.

  14. #771
    Hey there,

    I have purchased an unlock for my 5s locked to AT&T from Toasty on the 26th of November. However, besides emails about a price increase for unlocking and a statistic about how many iphones he has unlocked this Wednesday, I haven't heard anything, or to put it differently he just didn't respond to any of my four emails asking for a time frame. Can anyone confirm that he is legit or that he has unlocked your iphone? Thanks, I'm starting to be a little concerned about my choice.

  15. #772
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PLT View Post
    Cowboy,

    can you refund me as soon as you can so I can switch to the fast service? I hate this inconsistent waiting game where someone got their phone unlocked sooner than others even though they submitted the order at the later date.
    There are more people waiting like you just calm and you will receive your unlock or you can cancel it and go with the faster service.

  16. #773
    Anyone who has an order with from Dec 2, - Dec 10th most all orders will be cleared in the next 36-48 hours Maybe slightly sooner. Should have a batch come in today for a few orders from last week. (this does not include the ones that order 1-2 day service, those orders should be done sometime today)

    Any orders from Nov 18th - Dec 1st should be done by mid next week.

    You may be asking why are orders from Dec 2nd getting done before us?
    Answer is quite simple I switched suppliers so in that switch I had to wait to get refunded and burn some credits to be able to place the orders with the new guy at a quicker speed, and will actually get done in a timely manner. I am taking a personal hit for these because most of you paid $99 dollars and the new prices are a bit higher. If you have an order in-between those dates and would like to go to an even fast speed like the 1-2 day please email me you will need to pay for the difference if you decide you want to of go that route.

    Email: Still working hard to get to everyones email timely, but please note do NOT send multiple emails, I will answer your email in the order that they are received my email account threads email accounts together so if you email me at 8 am and then 4 hours later at noon email me and I didn't get the email I won't see the 8 am email till I get to the noon email, it just bumps the time of my response even more.
    I keep my email account thread so I can see are pervious conversations. With these being said not going to call anyone out but emailing me with 3-4 email accounts gets even more confusing and clutters my inbox please please please dont do that.

    Refunds: I still have some refunds that need to be processed, I am hoping to get the couple dozen I have left done today if all goes to plan, I myself have drained about all the funds I had available refunding, I myself am waiting for a refund so i can finish out the ones I have left I should get that sometime today / tonight so I am told (fingers crossed)

    So thats my update for the day,
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-12-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    eliaskok (12-12-2013)

  18. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanbrian View Post
    Hey there,

    I have purchased an unlock for my 5s locked to AT&T from Toasty on the 26th of November. However, besides emails about a price increase for unlocking and a statistic about how many iphones he has unlocked this Wednesday, I haven't heard anything, or to put it differently he just didn't respond to any of my four emails asking for a time frame. Can anyone confirm that he is legit or that he has unlocked your iphone? Thanks, I'm starting to be a little concerned about my choice.
    I have the exact issue with toasty on a few 5s right now since nov 13th. I got the same emails regarding wed 11th unlock batches. I'm going to request refund by Friday.

    I also used chronic on two other 5s on the 13th and the were both unlocked in ~ 2weeks.

    When I get refund I'll most likely try out cowboys new source.

  19. #775
    Good luck!
    Same thing happened to me. Toasty will call you names if you mess with him. Look at another thread! Very funny

  20. #776
    Guys I am not going to say to much about toasty aka manateemilk but if you want to see what kind of character your dealing with to check out twitter. Me and chronic have had quite the conversation with him (and one of my customers)

    My twitter
    @IDeviceGuys

    Chronic
    @Chronic

    Toasty
    @ToastyUnlocks

    Now I would like to not clutter this thread with drama so let's move on.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  21. #777

  22. #778
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anyone who has an order with from Dec 2, - Dec 10th most all orders will be cleared in the next 36-48 hours Maybe slightly sooner. Should have a batch come in today for a few orders from last week. (this does not include the ones that order 1-2 day service, those orders should be done sometime today)

    Any orders from Nov 18th - Dec 1st should be done by mid next week.

    You may be asking why are orders from Dec 2nd getting done before us?
    Answer is quite simple I switched suppliers so in that switch I had to wait to get refunded and burn some credits to be able to place the orders with the new guy at a quicker speed, and will actually get done in a timely manner. I am taking a personal hit for these because most of you paid $99 dollars and the new prices are a bit higher. If you have an order in-between those dates and would like to go to an even fast speed like the 1-2 day please email me you will need to pay for the difference if you decide you want to of go that route.

    Email: Still working hard to get to everyones email timely, but please note do NOT send multiple emails, I will answer your email in the order that they are received my email account threads email accounts together so if you email me at 8 am and then 4 hours later at noon email me and I didn't get the email I won't see the 8 am email till I get to the noon email, it just bumps the time of my response even more.
    I keep my email account thread so I can see are pervious conversations. With these being said not going to call anyone out but emailing me with 3-4 email accounts gets even more confusing and clutters my inbox please please please dont do that.

    Refunds: I still have some refunds that need to be processed, I am hoping to get the couple dozen I have left done today if all goes to plan, I myself have drained about all the funds I had available refunding, I myself am waiting for a refund so i can finish out the ones I have left I should get that sometime today / tonight so I am told (fingers crossed)

    So thats my update for the day,
    Hey Cowboy, what about orders before 18 November? can you check them please and reply to my email? thank you

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

    dudemanyo (12-12-2013)

  24. #779
    How about this

    U.S. Carriers and FCC Come to Agreement Over Consumer Unlocking of Mobile Devices ��

    Mac Rumors


    Here another one

    http://9to5mac.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/unlock2.jpg
    Last edited by BennyPR; 12-12-2013 at 03:27 PM.

  25. #780
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    How about this

    U.S. Carriers and FCC Come to Agreement Over Consumer Unlocking of Mobile Devices ��

    Mac Rumors


    Here another one

    http://9to5mac.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/unlock2.jpg

    Yeah i have also seen this
    I think the unlocks now are going to be much faster than before.

    Here is a link: US carriers agree to unlock customers‚€™ phones after pressure from FCC | Ars Technica

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (12-12-2013)

Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •