+ Reply
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by zeljkotv !!!!!! ))))))) my iphone is unlocked!!!! Guys, I placed order about 30 minutes ago, and it's already unlocked!!! Iphone 5C. Haha, I still can't believe.... but
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeljkotv View Post
    !!!!!! )))))))

my iphone is unlocked!!!!

Guys, I placed order about 30 minutes ago, and it's already unlocked!!! Iphone 5C.
    Haha, I still can't believe.... but it's real. It works I inserted SIM card, and it was activated immediately.

Thank you so much. Finally waiting is over. Cowboy, your new provider is very good.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-11-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy what about me!!!!!!
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-11-2013)

Thanks

I forgot all about you sir lol naw they are getting one like i said

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a really fast service, i wish there was one on November, but that's okay hope i'll get my unlock by the end of the week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Cowboy,

Glad to hear you've got a vendor that can push faster unlocks now. Any news yet for my order?
    I'm really looking forward to using my phone before going abroad end of the week.

Thanks

Thanks

Guys email me I dont memories who is who and what your imeis are i got to many to do that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

eliaskok (12-12-2013)

Thanks

Now everything looks smoother and many iphones gets unlocked everyday. Hope this stays forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,
    I can confirm my iPhone 5 is unlocked! Ordered November 12th.
    Thank you Cowboy

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

ordered on Oct 26th for 13 IMEI's .. only 3 unlocked.. upgraded to 2-5 days last friday for the others. .. still not unlocked.. as per Cowboy should be done today.!!!!

PLT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cowboy,

can you refund me as soon as you can so I can switch to the fast service? I hate this inconsistent waiting game where someone got their phone unlocked sooner than others even though they submitted the order at the later date.
    Last edited by PLT; 12-12-2013 at 09:54 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey there,

I have purchased an unlock for my 5s locked to AT&T from Toasty on the 26th of November. However, besides emails about a price increase for unlocking and a statistic about how many iphones he has unlocked this Wednesday, I haven't heard anything, or to put it differently he just didn't respond to any of my four emails asking for a time frame. Can anyone confirm that he is legit or that he has unlocked your iphone? Thanks, I'm starting to be a little concerned about my choice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PLT View Post
    Cowboy,

can you refund me as soon as you can so I can switch to the fast service? I hate this inconsistent waiting game where someone got their phone unlocked sooner than others even though they submitted the order at the later date.
    There are more people waiting like you just calm and you will receive your unlock or you can cancel it and go with the faster service.

Thanks

Anyone who has an order with from Dec 2, - Dec 10th most all orders will be cleared in the next 36-48 hours Maybe slightly sooner. Should have a batch come in today for a few orders from last week. (this does not include the ones that order 1-2 day service, those orders should be done sometime today)

Any orders from Nov 18th - Dec 1st should be done by mid next week.

You may be asking why are orders from Dec 2nd getting done before us?
    Answer is quite simple I switched suppliers so in that switch I had to wait to get refunded and burn some credits to be able to place the orders with the new guy at a quicker speed, and will actually get done in a timely manner. I am taking a personal hit for these because most of you paid $99 dollars and the new prices are a bit higher. If you have an order in-between those dates and would like to go to an even fast speed like the 1-2 day please email me you will need to pay for the difference if you decide you want to of go that route.

Email: Still working hard to get to everyones email timely, but please note do NOT send multiple emails, I will answer your email in the order that they are received my email account threads email accounts together so if you email me at 8 am and then 4 hours later at noon email me and I didn't get the email I won't see the 8 am email till I get to the noon email, it just bumps the time of my response even more.
    I keep my email account thread so I can see are pervious conversations. With these being said not going to call anyone out but emailing me with 3-4 email accounts gets even more confusing and clutters my inbox please please please dont do that.

Refunds: I still have some refunds that need to be processed, I am hoping to get the couple dozen I have left done today if all goes to plan, I myself have drained about all the funds I had available refunding, I myself am waiting for a refund so i can finish out the ones I have left I should get that sometime today / tonight so I am told (fingers crossed)

So thats my update for the day,
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-12-2013 at 12:51 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

eliaskok (12-12-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juanbrian View Post
    Hey there,

I have purchased an unlock for my 5s locked to AT&T from Toasty on the 26th of November. However, besides emails about a price increase for unlocking and a statistic about how many iphones he has unlocked this Wednesday, I haven't heard anything, or to put it differently he just didn't respond to any of my four emails asking for a time frame. Can anyone confirm that he is legit or that he has unlocked your iphone? Thanks, I'm starting to be a little concerned about my choice.
    I have the exact issue with toasty on a few 5s right now since nov 13th. I got the same emails regarding wed 11th unlock batches. I'm going to request refund by Friday.

I also used chronic on two other 5s on the 13th and the were both unlocked in ~ 2weeks.

When I get refund I'll most likely try out cowboys new source.

Thanks

Good luck!
    Same thing happened to me. Toasty will call you names if you mess with him. Look at another thread! Very funny

Thanks

Guys I am not going to say to much about toasty aka manateemilk but if you want to see what kind of character your dealing with to check out twitter. Me and chronic have had quite the conversation with him (and one of my customers)

My twitter
    @IDeviceGuys

Chronic
    @Chronic

Toasty
    @ToastyUnlocks

Now I would like to not clutter this thread with drama so let's move on.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,784 Times in 6,877 Posts

Toasty has a real funny way of doing business lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anyone who has an order with from Dec 2, - Dec 10th most all orders will be cleared in the next 36-48 hours Maybe slightly sooner. Should have a batch come in today for a few orders from last week. (this does not include the ones that order 1-2 day service, those orders should be done sometime today)

Any orders from Nov 18th - Dec 1st should be done by mid next week.

You may be asking why are orders from Dec 2nd getting done before us?
    Answer is quite simple I switched suppliers so in that switch I had to wait to get refunded and burn some credits to be able to place the orders with the new guy at a quicker speed, and will actually get done in a timely manner. I am taking a personal hit for these because most of you paid $99 dollars and the new prices are a bit higher. If you have an order in-between those dates and would like to go to an even fast speed like the 1-2 day please email me you will need to pay for the difference if you decide you want to of go that route.

Email: Still working hard to get to everyones email timely, but please note do NOT send multiple emails, I will answer your email in the order that they are received my email account threads email accounts together so if you email me at 8 am and then 4 hours later at noon email me and I didn't get the email I won't see the 8 am email till I get to the noon email, it just bumps the time of my response even more.
    I keep my email account thread so I can see are pervious conversations. With these being said not going to call anyone out but emailing me with 3-4 email accounts gets even more confusing and clutters my inbox please please please dont do that.

Refunds: I still have some refunds that need to be processed, I am hoping to get the couple dozen I have left done today if all goes to plan, I myself have drained about all the funds I had available refunding, I myself am waiting for a refund so i can finish out the ones I have left I should get that sometime today / tonight so I am told (fingers crossed)

So thats my update for the day,
    Hey Cowboy, what about orders before 18 November? can you check them please and reply to my email? thank you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

dudemanyo (12-12-2013)

Thanks

How about this

U.S. Carriers and FCC Come to Agreement Over Consumer Unlocking of Mobile Devices ��

Mac Rumors

Here another one

http://9to5mac.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/unlock2.jpg
    Last edited by BennyPR; 12-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    How about this

U.S. Carriers and FCC Come to Agreement Over Consumer Unlocking of Mobile Devices ��

Mac Rumors

Here another one

http://9to5mac.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/unlock2.jpg

Yeah i have also seen this
    I think the unlocks now are going to be much faster than before.

Here is a link: US carriers agree to unlock customers‚€™ phones after pressure from FCC | Ars Technica

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-12-2013)