+ Reply
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ditto for me. Had high hopes for this service, and was extremely patient and felt reassured by previous success. Just received my e-mail today informing that my unlock was rejected
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ditto for me. Had high hopes for this service, and was extremely patient and felt reassured by previous success.

Just received my e-mail today informing that my unlock was rejected (order placed on november 5).

If you are the type of person that wants to give money to someone, and wait for 1+ month for nothing in return, then by all means go ahead and order from iDeviceguys.com.

My advice to you Cowboy, if you want to relieve yourself of this "headache" of taking people's orders. Don't offer a service that is not reliable and so subject to change. Regardless of the unstable unlocking situation, continuously taking people's orders when your customers' IMEI numbers are being REJECTED is just a recipe for bad business. Its one thing to boast a great service, and its another knowing how to run a business. I suggest you learn the latter.

I expect my full re-fund immediately without delay. I've waited long enough.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stayeh87 View Post
    Ditto for me. Had high hopes for this service, and was extremely patient and felt reassured by previous success.

Just received my e-mail today informing that my unlock was rejected (order placed on november 5).

If you are the type of person that wants to give money to someone, and wait for 1+ month for nothing in return, then by all means go ahead and order from iDeviceguys.com.

My advice to you Cowboy, if you want to relieve yourself of this "headache" of taking people's orders. Don't offer a service that is not reliable and so subject to change. Regardless of the unstable unlocking situation, continuously taking people's orders when your customers' IMEI numbers are being REJECTED is just a recipe for bad business. Its one thing to boast a great service, and its another knowing how to run a business. I suggest you learn the latter.

I expect my full re-fund immediately without delay. I've waited long enough.
    Its sad to see the rejections after such a long time. Although I don't know Logan I believe AT&T is becoming really tight with the unlockes. Can you specify the device etc, anything out of the normal which makes stand out for not being unlocked. I read somewhere that if findmyphone is turned on then the unlock cannot go through? hope that's not true as mine is on.

Logan is the 135 much more reliable? AT&T is becoming a pain

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine from October 31 also rejected. Waiting for refund...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    mine from oct 29th is neither rejected nor unlocked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ordered on the 20th of November. Hoping for the best! And cowboy if my IMEI gets rejected, will the new service work for it?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcBride96 View Post
    Ordered on the 20th of November. Hoping for the best! And cowboy if my IMEI gets rejected, will the new service work for it?
    Thanks
    My big question is, why do some get rejected and others not? Does anybody have an answer to this? Can you clarify this for us Cowboy?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by satyrman View Post
    My big question is, why do some get rejected and others not? Does anybody have an answer to this? Can you clarify this for us Cowboy?
    To answer your questions about reject and not rejected. In all honesty what I did is I went to my supplier and said hey all my orders from X date - X date I needed either confirmations they are unlocked or canceled and refunded.
    Some got done others didn't. About 3/4ths of my orders came back completed the other quarter got canceled. I made my supplier respond, the reason is because if you look at thread tons and tons of people are complaining about how long its taking. I totally understand and I hate that its taking for ever. This is also why I switched suppliers. So to make my job easier I made my seller respond to all not just some from the dates I requested, cut down human error and trying to sort through more madness then there already is.

I can't make everyone happy but I am doing my best to make the majority happier at least.

I am working hard to try to refund the people that got a cancelation email refunded you can think paypal for this since there is noway to mass refund I have to go and find orders 1 by 1 by starting at the home screen go back in to my history and email find the transaction ID, hit search click on the transaction once its found, click issue refund, submit refund, verify refund, send email, and do it over and over again. And god fore bid you take more then 5 mins to look at something because paypal times out so stupid quick. So there is what 8-10 steps per refund + answer and sending emails, + newly submitted orders. Not trying to make an excuses just saying between paypal and the volume of everything all together Everything is taking sometime to get done and sorted out.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to email me ill respond as quickly as I can. I am not going to be checking back on modmyi until much later tonight I am eating some late lunch right now only reason I am taking the time to post this right now, oh and got to keep my post count up because thats important to being a baller, ask Simon, 2K, or blkcadi they can verify baller status is defined by post count.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Still waiting for mine i hope i'll get it soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Let me be one of the one's to dispel the myth that Cowboy is crooked or that he cannot unlock iPhone 5s or any other rumors that may have been floating around this forum. My 5s is unlocked and Cowboy did do it. He is not my personal friend nor do we know each other in any way other than from this forum and from my order with him. I ordered on October 30th and every week or so I was in contact with him and he reassured me that he would get my phone done. It took a while and he had to cancel my order due to the time constraints I was under, but he used his super fast service and got it done in less than a day after the mess with his other suppliers that was taking a month+. Thank you Cowboy. I am glad that I actually exercised patience and trusted what you said. Now I go on my biz trip this week and not spend a fortune using my iPhone!!!! To all others out there, if you have been waiting for a while, it may just be worth it to stick with Cowboy, I promise, he can get this done. I just restored my phone and saw the "Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked" banner when I finished!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satyrman For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-09-2013), kamaaina (12-11-2013)

Thanks

Yeah i believe that Cowboy is doing he is best to make successful unlocks but sometimes things are out of his hand. The key is patience. So if you have submitted your unlock just wait until the good news come to you. I don't know him personally but i trust him. He always gets back to me when i have a question within 24-48 hours, sometimes he replies at the same time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Honestly cowboy, saying 3/4th of your orders returned successful? That is highly unlikely with the amount of people posting that have received their re-funds and the amount of unhappy customers.

Its past the point of saving face. This is a forum to provide feedback to others inquiring about IMEI unlocks. The majority of people who submitted orders in the past month, what 5-10 came back saying their's were successful (oh and believe me, I know because I was on this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY and I read EVERY SINGLE comment), when according to you, you received hundreds of orders. The math simply doesn't add up. Oh, and you may say, those who got their unlocks moved on with their lives or were not participants of this forum. Maybe so, but this all just sounds like false advertising.

@eliaskok, and those who think I may be an impatient customer. No. I waited just like everyone else for +1 month. Being patient has nothing to do with it. Just a bad business model. In taking customers orders with "rejected" IMEI, and yet taking more customer orders and increasing prices and term of sale changes.

You talk a-lot of big game, but unfortunately you don't have much to show for it. Reminds me of Jay Cuttler, what a joke.

Thanks

Honestly cowboy, saying 3/4th of your orders returned successful? That is highly unlikely with the amount of people posting that have received their re-funds and the amount of unhappy customers.

Its past the point of saving face. This is a forum to provide feedback to others inquiring about IMEI unlocks. The majority of people who submitted orders in the past month, what 5-10 came back saying their's were successful (oh and believe me, I know because I was on this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY and I read EVERY SINGLE comment), when according to you, you received hundreds of orders. The math simply doesn't add up. Oh, and you may say, those who got their unlocks moved on with their lives or were not participants of this forum. Maybe so, but this all just sounds like false advertising.

@eliaskok, and those who think I may be an impatient customer. No. I waited just like everyone else for +1 month. Being patient has nothing to do with it. Just a bad business model. In taking customers orders with "rejected" IMEI, and yet taking more customer orders and increasing prices and term of sale changes.

You talk a-lot of big game, but unfortunately you don't have much to show for it. Reminds me of Jay Cuttler, what a joke.
    I know that doesn't play any role but is your 5s on contract?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My situation is as follows, I am not writing this for sympathy or anything like that.

I live in St. George's Grenada, and I attend medical school here. Originally from Chicago. When the new iphone5s came out, I was delighted because my contract was up for re-newal and I was like, why the hell not get a sweet phone (with a fingerprint :P) for $200. So I ordered and got it my folks to send it to me in Grenada. In the past, I had a iphone 5, and it was rather painless and cheap to get it unlocked, so I figured why buy the unlocked phone from apple right?

Then all the unlocking AT&T non-sense happened. I didn't know at the time until later once I received my new phone5s. To add to that, I had already sold my old phone. So basically I have been stuck for the past 2 months with a contract locked AT&T phone that I can only use to listen to music and check facebook/email. Through this whole process I was positive and patient and continued to have faith despite all the people coming on here and complaining of scams etc.

Anyways, thats what happened with me, waited all this time for a rejection e-mail, and believed the "i can unlock your phone blah blah blah". Just feel an obligation to let people know whats up.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,784 Times in 6,877 Posts

iPhone 5 I submitted to Cowboy in mid November just came back unlocked.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-09-2013)

Thanks

I GOT MY EMAIL TONIGHT..." Your phone is now unlocked please read the instructions below to finish your unlock." Ordered on 11/11 and paid $99. So to those that continue to doubt I'm a real person and joined this forum to seek help. Cowboy has put a smile on my 17yr olds face tonight and I'm thankful I don't have to buy another phone! Thank you Cowboy!

The phone Cowboy unlocked is an iPhone 4S. 😊

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tcampbl For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-09-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone have an alternative source for unlocking that is reliable? Thanks in advance

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,319 Times in 5,974 Posts

Anyone have an alternative source for unlocking that is reliable? Thanks in advance
    So your mad because you can't violate your contract very easily.

Funny thing that karma is. Next time try just paying full amount for your phone from Apple instead of trying to screw AT&T. Not that I'm against screwing AT&T, but apparently you weren't successful yet.

Take your chances on eBay.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Hey guys just real quick if anyone is interested here is 5 one time use $10 dollar off coupons for the SuperFast 1-2 day unlocking service. Just for you all to try out first 5 to use it gets it.
    This is for new orders only to try out the new services.

- 764ADF0383JYT1
    - 320847TEKD123B
    - 9LKJDSF32974N5
    - 1ZCZ6234258AD6
    - 954YBA0057LDE4NM

Link just incase you need it. IDeviceGuys.com
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-09-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So your mad because you can't violate your contract very easily.

Funny thing that karma is. Next time try just paying full amount for your phone from Apple instead of trying to screw AT&T. Not that I'm against screwing AT&T, but apparently you weren't successful yet.

Take your chances on eBay.
    Mad? Sorry, didn't know you could tell how I feel through the internet. Far from mad. Looking for a reliable source. Before you speak, you should read the facts. Oh wait, is this the first time you post in this thread? Looks like it.

Oh and before you speak to me about violation of my contract, when knowing absoutely nothing about my situation I may add, maybe for a second think that not everyone in the world lives in America.

I have an active At&t contract, and have been using the service for upwards of the last 5 years, and I don't plan on changing it. So the question is, why do I want to unlock my phone? Hmm, because I live overseas for school and I want to be able to use my iphone on the local network here?

Oh wait, did I forget to mention that I travel back to the states on my holidays every six months and use my att line there?

I suppose ignorance is bliss.

Thanks

Before this gets out of hand King_O_Hill and stayeh87 this your warning we aren't going to this thread into a bickering back and forth debate about legal matter etc. Take it to the pm's or drop it completely I dont really care its just not going to happen here on the public forums.

Thanks