+ Reply
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1334

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by SDRebel I did receive the email this morning, saying I would receive a refund on Monday if it's not unlocked over the weekend. I would have preferred
...
  1. #701
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,622
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
    I did receive the email this morning, saying I would receive a refund on Monday if it's not unlocked over the weekend. I would have preferred to have the refund already, but oh well...
    See posts above
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #702
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    See posts above
    i have. Yet I would have liked my refund after 15 business days as promised, instead of almost 30 days, and after many ignored emails. that's all I'm saying.

  3. #703
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Howdy there Cowboy,

    I've placed an order to have my Iphone 4 unlock (2nd unit) using your $99.00 service last few days and was away until today. When I checked on your website again today I noticed that you've taken down the 99.00 service (which was the service I bought). My question is what's happening to my order?

    Is it still being process? Or do I need to top up to get the 135.00 service or what? I don't mind paying the additional 36 bucks if it can be done faster but you need to advice me how?

    Thanks man.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-06-2013 at 11:29 PM.

  4. #704
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I submitted on Oct 30. Today I received refund. 37 wasted days. Thanx.

  5. #705
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,622
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles72 View Post
    Howdy there Cowboy,

    I've placed an order to have my Iphone 4 unlock (2nd unit) using your $99.00 service last few days and was away until today. When I checked on your website again today I noticed that you've taken down the 99.00 service (which was the service I bought). My question is what's happening to my order?

    Is it still being process? Or do I need to top up to get the 135.00 service or what? I don't mind paying the additional 36 bucks if it can be done faster but you need to advice me how?



    Thanks man.
    Send me an email
    [email protected]
    And don't post your IMEI publicly
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  6. #706
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    people are calm now.. =)

  7. #707
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    people are calm now.. =)
    ahahhaha yeah it is so quite now.

  8. #708
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey eliaskok, are you still waiting on your unlock? I think we both ordered around the same time with that 99$ service right?

  9. #709
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stayeh87 View Post
    Hey eliaskok, are you still waiting on your unlock? I think we both ordered around the same time with that 99$ service right?
    Yeah still waiting hopefully as Cowboy set it will be done by this week.

  10. #710
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Yeah I hope so too. It would be nice

  11. #711
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Yeah i know but i believe that things are going faster now and it should be done by this week.

  12. #712
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Just received my unlock email from ([email protected]) my phone is now unlocked after a long wait, patience is the key in this situation, the more noise you make the more you frustrate yourself. These guys are reputable and they do deliver I just think that we are in a time period when things don't work as flawless and quick as they used to, but patience is the key.

    That's right I said it!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfran213 For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (12-08-2013), Om3r (12-08-2013)

  14. #713
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,622
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Okay guys I am sorting through right now phones from OCT-28 through Nov 12th or 13th can't remember how far I have got most back for. If you emailed me I am not ignoring you by any means I will respond it just might be later tonight. I don't want to say one thing when another might happen.

    I am trying to do this in the order i received the orders or at least as close as possible.

    So bare with me and I will be responding to most of you if you have an order placed from oct 28th-Nov 15th.

    Okay this was a nice break back to my headache
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (12-08-2013), stayeh87 (12-08-2013)

  16. #714
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Okay guys I am sorting through right now phones from OCT-28 through Nov 12th or 13th can't remember how far I have got most back for. If you emailed me I am not ignoring you by any means I will respond it just might be later tonight. I don't want to say one thing when another might happen.

    I am trying to do this in the order i received the orders or at least as close as possible.

    So bare with me and I will be responding to most of you if you have an order placed from oct 28th-Nov 15th.

    Okay this was a nice break back to my headache
    Waiting for the good news Cowboy!

  17. #715
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Cowboy, Can you unlock iPhone 5 Sprint?

    If you can't, do you know any legit place I could go to??

  18. #716
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,622
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NET 999 View Post
    Cowboy, Can you unlock iPhone 5 Sprint?

    If you can't, do you know any legit place I could go to??
    Nope and there isn't anyone that can. I wish I could I get 10-20 request for it ever week
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  19. #717
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Haiti
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    this site myattiphoneunlock.com has good service and great customer service
    prices for 3gs t0 4s is $55 only

  20. #718
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danieldorila View Post
    this site myattiphoneunlock.com has good service and great customer service
    prices for 3gs t0 4s is $55 only
    Anything before 4S should be out of contract by now and be unlocked by the original carrier for free anyway, no?

  21. #719
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Haiti
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kamaaina View Post
    Anything before 4S should be out of contract by now and be unlocked by the original carrier for free anyway, no?
    whatever in contract or out contract i can do it

  22. #720
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    after a very long wait (oct 29th), i was told I would be receiving a refund today if my unlock was not done by this weekend. The unlock was not done, so I will be fully expecting a refund today. I've sent an email to ideviceguys to let them know that I expect that.
    I will be updating you guys to tell you know if ideviceguys kept their word

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts